What is on your mind right now?

I was on periscope and these fucking Asians literally roasted Somalis into oblivion
I got so angry, I know I shouldn't generalise but f*ck THOSE INBRED ASIANS

The thing is that they kept blocking all the Somalis and still kept chatting shitttt
What fucking Cowards.

Ok this is gonna be kind of weird to share here because of how Somalis view dogs, but last week I had to put down my dog because of a terminal illness. Tbh I still can't get over it. It really has me in my feelings. I still remember that last whimper he gave :(

i just saw a video on youtube of a somali girl and a guy who i think is a north african muslim, but he might be french too. y'all know I'm generally not here for WYPIPO relationships as they are the reincarnation of the devil. But i am 100% here for this. i wanted to share it but the dickless brigade will probably attack the poor girl. still it is the cutest relationship ever! the insecure ***** made males on this site can't handle it though so i wont post it.

Last edited:
i just saw a video on youtube of a somali girl and a guy who i think is a north african muslim, but he might be french too. y'all know I'm generally not here for WYPIPO relationships as they are the reincarnation of the devil. But i am 100% here for this. i wanted to share it but the dickless brigade will probably attack the poor girl. still it is the cutest relationship ever! the insecure ***** made males on this site can't handle it though so i wont post it.
Post it. f*ck them.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
When British Somali say they have insomnia or sleep issues..... it means we are unemployed. :icon e ugeek:

I want to get married and lose my vcard this year buy everyone I've met thus far has been .. .. meh

Idk what do to do
Should I just get married for dick n money only to get divorced like everyone else

Or should I just hold on to my dry dusty pussy and wait for the best

:cosbyhmm:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I want to get married and lose my vcard this year buy everyone I've met thus far has been .. .. meh

Idk what do to do
Should I just get married for dick n money only to get divorced like everyone else

depends, how old are you

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts

Idk what do to do

Divorce and take his money #wastehistime2017

Trending