What is on your mind right now?

So you're going to lie to my family and say I died before Ramadan? Good luck mate, I am taking this whole site down!! No Somalis I have no loyalty to you cunts.. Watch the bugs be very careful.

My brain works ahead of you people, so you want to play with Yasmin? its cool! 2am when the mandem come out of the club, I will convince them oh yes I will to take off this bloody site.

Now that you have been speaking about me for 24 hrs.. Let me tell you why I came to the house, your Father hasn't got long left. My Father sent me, I had a dream then woke up looked at my Dad's picture and said I am going there. You need to take care of him, I spoke to him upstairs he is not well. You lot pay the rent and let him go back home.

Looool I have joke's for you. My mother is eating 2 chicken & Chips with a banana at the bus stop. I told her I'll get a cab but no she is fine there

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Life's short so do what you want and how you want to, never regret anything it's all part of the experience, savour every moment, live in the present.

Trending