What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to keep talking about this in the Somali community, big up the dark skinned sister she speaks the real truth. Us dark skinned sisters go through a lot of shit as children from other Somalis, thank Allah it's 2020 and things have changed somewhat but please keep the discussion open always.

@ciyaalla
We need to keep talking about this in the Somali community, big up the dark skinned sister she speaks the real truth. Us dark skinned sisters go through a lot of shit as children from other Somalis, thank Allah it's 2020 and things have changed somewhat but please keep the discussion open always.

You should make this into a topic

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Cloud seeding. Might make a thread on it, might be too lazy to.
Guess you were too lazy :icon lol:
I can't wait until I have my own space. I dream of decorating it to my taste, along with my books and bookshelves, and the quietness of being alone. Soon inshallah.
I always think about that till I realise I'll probably leave everything plain and live like a hermit.

God bless London's horrible rent prices

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
I don’t chase after nobodyyyyyy. My pride won’t let me. I may want to hit you up but no never. Maasalama see you in the next life :reallymaury:

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
Getting a parrot just so I can teach it Talaq. Not married, but just something to have in my pocket for...nvm she'd laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts