07821DB0-68D8-444E-934D-09CCE89F63C5.jpeg

5 seconds later some random: I would love to get to know you

Did I not just say......:drakewtf::snoop:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
AMD delivered in performance but they've got shitty RT

None of my business though I gotta wait for the budget lineup

Lol. Been seeing this girl lately and she is glued to her phone whenever we link. Dont like it. Have to deal with it tho. Bye imma give u and ur phone space.

Lol. Been seeing this girl lately and she is glued to her phone whenever we link. Dont like it. Have to deal with it tho. Bye imma give u and ur phone space.
Curious: Have you had a phone conversation with a girl before? Its a dying art and I'm finding alot of young people don't do that.

Courting women is not easy. Especially in somalia. Living in kismayo since the pandemic hit. Ive realized a lot. Having everything in America sometimes u take it for granted. Peace, food and everything in between. Met a lot of lovely gabdo but im still not satisfied. Met a girl that i liked and she said one thing that really ruined her chances.

Me: what would u do if the person who killed ur mom runs away?
Her: i'll kill their kids.
Me:wtf!

But then i realized she never saw what real peace looks like. Poor little thing.
Just heard of three murders in the span of three days and they were all perpetuated by police.
F*** the police even in somalia. One of them was a woman who was shot in the head. AUN.
Just yesterday heard a woman was raped in baadiyo. I personally know her husband. Poor thing.

Imagine thinking youre the shit when u get paid $100 a month.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending