What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Augustus

Cheat on her before she cheats on you.
Aniga geeri iyo nololi way ii gudboonyihiin.

Go'aan baan gaadhnay isticmaarka inaan gubnaa,

Sharduu naga guuro gaashaanka waa la hayn.

Guhaad iyo ciil nin qaba yaa wax gaysan jiray,

Sharduu naga guuro gaashaanka waa lay hayn.

:lawd:

This dunya is fucked. I’m running back to hargiesa after I finish my education no way my children are being exposed to shit like and other shit and the news of France reminds me judgement day is close.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
This dunya is fucked. I’m running back to hargiesa after I finish my education no way my children are being exposed to shit like and other shit and the news of France reminds me judgement day is close.
Ninyow, you're fucked either way :icon lol: If you have a phone, you have access to and everything cursed. It's better to take them to miyi or something.

I'm personally moving to somewhere remote like Gubanka.:noneck:

Jungle

VIP
20201030_100202.jpg

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Kanye is 1 special individual fr

First time I popped out with out the xabad and I almost got smoked on Lowry and Emerson smh

fukkin mareykan mane it’s 5th world shithole

I’m only here for the cadaan women
:farmajoyaab:

@Bronco

"I'm aware, which is why I brought it up. It's obvious that the West has their own agenda, but they doesn't undo the events that unfolded there. Likewise, the West may not be sincere in its advocacy for the Uyghuir people, but that doesn't mean China isn't a ruthless and immoral oppressor."

if you watch the video, you can stuff in that video that clearly contradicts what the West is claiming. Part of how the West advances its agenda is by lying.

In the case of Xinjiang, the West is lying and exaggerating.

Anyways, I respond here because I have been blocked in responding in my thread. So I can't respond to my own thread.

It's not just that the West tries to paint its rivals in a bad light. The West will outright lie to push its agenda.

And if what I have to say is so lacking in validity then why do I have to be censored? It's because truth and justice are on my side and that is why my viewpoint is dangerous for certain interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts