What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post!! I agree routine and disciplined are important. Im not as motivated as I used to be for a lot of stuff these days. I’m good at keeping a routine it’s just getting into a proper routine which is my problem now because it can easily be disrupted (keep going back and forth between my place/fams place these days)

Also just interested why specifically me? Not complaining tho it’s a good post and dare I say even motivated to feel motivated to make a routine?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Great post!! I agree routine and disciplined are important. Im not as motivated as I used to be for a lot of stuff these days. I’m good at keeping a routine it’s just getting into a proper routine which is my problem now because it can easily be disrupted (keep going back and forth between my place/fams place these days)

Also just interested why specifically me? Not complaining tho it’s a good post and dare I say even motivated to feel motivated to make a routine?
Let's just say there are some opinions I value dearly

Ser uma atriz hentai deve ser tão estranha. Imagine o seguinte: você está em uma sala à prova de som gritando prazerosamente em um microfone de 800.000 ¥ sobre o quanto você ama o velho às 10:47 de uma terça-feira em outubro, bem, seu chefe de 45 anos supervisiona você através de uma janela de vidro o outro quarto. Você finalmente olha para cima depois de duas horas praticando seus gemidos estridentes e naturais e vê-o dar um grande polegar para cima enquanto finge ter um orgasmo.

在美国,我们被枪杀了很多次,以至于我们大多数人都对子弹伤免疫了。 实际上,这是遗传性的,因为只有能够被枪击幸存的人才能活到足以繁殖。 自然选择等等。 一些美国人已经建立了很高的免疫力,以至于他们可以轻松地摆脱炮弹的直接撞击。 这些人被认为是“真实的,红血统的美国人”,并获得认证证书。

这也是短语“来并接受”的来源。 一群美国人忍受了加农炮的凌空抽射,他们设法抓住了95%的发球率。 然后,他们将炮弹悬挂在空中,并通过鼓励他们来取回弹药并重试,嘲讽了入侵的军队。

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Eu nunca tomo remédio para dores de cabeça, mas esta pode ser a primeira vez .É isso que significa crescer?

:jcoleno:

Was it always difficult for you to wear or is this a new development?

I wear it alhamdulilah, Its just thoughts from shaitan really. I have worn hijab for so long, its my identity, and a part of whats holding me back is that I fear what people would say if I were to take it off. I would look like a hypocrite, thats what I constantly tell myself.

Recent, within the last year. Its crazy subhana'Allah bc I went through my teens and early 20s and was fine, but all of a sudden I have thoughts of removing it. Fighting your nafs is one of the biggest struggles.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Finally sending off the last bits of pieces of my SA applications no more headaches. f*ck America why do you guys have so much paperwork? Even koreans didn't make me fill out this much ,what's the point to make people give up out of frustration?

I can't wait for summer! It's gonna be lit 5 countries in 4 months and meeting my parents again hurry up fam

Funny that I had a cab driver 6 Months younger than me. Mashallah he took me to my destination. I told him look after your Wife, then I told him I'm taking my Brother to court. He laughed and said do your ting SIS. Everyone pray for moi. Xxxx

I wear it alhamdulilah, Its just thoughts from shaitan really. I have worn hijab for so long, its my identity, and a part of whats holding me back is that I fear what people would say if I were to take it off. I would look like a hypocrite, thats what I constantly tell myself.

Recent, within the last year. Its crazy subhana'Allah bc I went through my teens and early 20s and was fine, but all of a sudden I have thoughts of removing it. Fighting your nafs is one of the biggest struggles.

You're very self aware mashallah. I guess i'll just make dua for you then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts