What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Much harder imo than science. Too much subjectivity. Took a few courses in UG and although kinda easy, I hated how there was no right answer.
You just gotta find your TA's political leanings. Im toying with marxism in my sociology papers even though I hate commies lool

Just came across some Mormons. I think their ideology is crazy but they were very friendly.

It is a nice thing about some of the sincere Christians who actually take the Bible seriously (even though I know the Mormons also believe in Book of Mormon)- they are very friendly people.

If you really follow the Bible, you'll be a person who is very friendly but also kind of weak and defenseless and also who will end up in hell if you reject Islam.

I really like this about Islam- it promotes good manners and kindness, definitely- but it also does not promote weakness like Christianity does.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I was lowkey hoping admin would give me my rating rights on the 11th so I could drop this video and give the same speech he gave but I'm already free. Nelson spent 27 years in prison I spent a few days in none rating purgatory. We are the same person in my eyes I was a political prison just like my idol but we know justice always comes. Shout out Admin-Sama you the best

:friendhug:

These girls who use to refuse cleaning their homes when they were living at hooyos house, get married and all of a sudden wanna teach me and everyone else how to clean? Baax dheh. It’s insulting and you look foolish.

:camby:

I think the politicians need to start making strong anti-witchcraft stances part of their platforms. I think I would be so happy if Bernie started speaking out against allowing witchcraft.

Too many man talking about marriage but how many man got money?

If you do, props to you mashaallah you made it.

If you dont, sit down stop making marriage threads!! (Marriage costs).

Chasing 'financial security' as your main priority in engineering will lead to unemployment. Everyone wants it but why you? ( had the opportunity to look at Cv's today for the next interns).

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Playboi Carti & Uzi and never going to drop their album. Got me listening to snippets and leaked audio for months now. They have to be somali's only they can let you down like this

:mjcry:

giphy.gif

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Apesar de eu estar claramente brincando, as pessoas acham que eu estou falando sério. Era engraçado no início, mas agora acho que o que eu estou fazendo é errado, até que ponto uma brincadeira pode chegar? Eu acho que preciso parar um pouco com isso.

:wow1:

Apesar de eu estar claramente brincando, as pessoas acham que eu estou falando sério. Era engraçado no início, mas agora acho que o que eu estou fazendo é errado, até que ponto uma brincadeira pode chegar? Eu acho que preciso parar um pouco com isso.

:wow1:
???
:ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.