What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Every time I try to sleep these days I recollect how my barber shaved off my beard ( okay maybe it was just sideburns )off without asking me! I was at stage one of #beardgang and this bastard stole it from me. It will take 9 months to get it to the stage it was at before. He did one side before I noticed and I stopped him, but it was too late didn't want to walk around looking a mess. It's been two weeks since this happened but I still wake up in cold sweats cause of it at night reliving the moment in a loop.

:meleshame:

I wish I could drop out of school, watch kdramas and not worry about anything. I’m going to have to stay up late again tonight. I can’t wait for the weekend. Capitalism is the cause of all of my problems. Capitalism is ruining our society. The rich are profiting off of our labor. We live in a corrupt society and it’s time to revolt. The change has to begin with us.
:fittytousand:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Dear Diary,

Hoje fui banida de avaliar comentários no meu site favorito. Eu não merecia a punição, mas o que posso fazer? Sou só uma usuária normal, espero que o adm mude de ideia e me desbana. Se ele não tirar o meu ban, vou pro "kenyaforum". Eu fui banida sem ter direito a julgamento ou qualquer testemunha. Como isso é justo?

:kendrickcry:

Wallahi this is actually dead i'm a bona fide guest now , is this a sign that I should focus on Moot? macaquul ma ahan...

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
mA bro! You’ll get in for sure.
I'm just a first year still a long way to go. I'm not even dead set on trying to get into law yet, maybe I'll target the foreign service or try straight for provinical politics at a local party idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending