What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
so today i took the bus. the whole bus was empty but a few ppl sitting in the front. i went to the back, but not the very last seat but one before it. the seats beside me and infront of me as well as the back was empty..

some d1ckhead gets on, and guess what decided too sit right behind me, when so many seats were available.

why do ppl do this......
I always hate it when that happens. Freaks the hell out of me.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I think I might be subconsciously self sabotaging myself. Weeks of procrastination, staying up late too finish off things and self doubt have all led up to this point. Got an exam tomorrow and I feel so underprepared. I’m not worried enough about it and it seems like I don’t give a shit. But at the same time, I can’t fall asleep and I’m so worried about failing it tomorrow.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
I think I might be subconsciously self sabotaging myself. Weeks of procrastination, staying up late too finish off things and self doubt have all led up to this point. Got an exam tomorrow and I feel so underprepared. I’m not worried enough about it and it seems like I don’t give a shit. But at the same time, I can’t fall asleep and I’m so worried about failing it tomorrow.

Wallahi I feel you. I dont have a test tomorrow but exam weeks starts on tuesday, I havent read a single page.:yloezpe:idgaf at the same I care

To Allah we belong, and to Him we return. Kobe's death is really bothering me right now. I think its because his daughter also perished with him (AUN). Their deaths give me the same feeling that Hodan Nalayeh's death (AUN) did. I feel so down. Not crying, but just feel really down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
10 hr work days huuuh? That’s slavery sxb, start job searching and don’t quit unless you get hired

Lol its not, I usually work 4 tens,3 days off. It's trade work. It's how we make a killin

You should see durning may long wknd. We work 10hr 7days a week, 3 weeks on 1 week off. Fml
:liberaltears:

Lmao
Lol its not, I usually work 4 tens,3 days off. It's trade work. It's how we make a killin

You should see durning may long wknd. We work 10hr 7days a week, 3 weeks on 1 week off. Fml
:liberaltears:
I have a friend who works 12 hr shift for a week than gets the entire next week off. Good money wallahi.

Struggle while your young broski, inshallah we’ll be blessed by the time we hit 50. And open up a 401k or rrsp (if your in Canada) if you don’t have one !

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
It's hot here and it's only 23* and they were screening Chinese niggas for coronavirus at the airport LMFAOOO. Going to gharapuri for the caves today pls no illness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending