What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine aren’t but thank you <3

In case you're too afraid to ask, just know that nobody is ever useless. Trust me when I say something great will always happen, you just have to be patient and wait for your time to come. And by waiting, I don't mean sitting and doing nothing. Get up, WORK for what you want to improve, find people/family or friends you trust and express how you're feeling to them. Do as much as you can to change your outlook in life, count your positives and don't always focus on the negative and leave the rest to Allah swt. :it0tdo8:

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
In case you're too afraid to ask, just know that nobody is ever useless. Trust me when I say something great will always happen, you just have to be patient and wait for your time to come. And by waiting, I don't mean sitting and doing nothing. Get up, WORK for what you want to improve, find people/family or friends you trust and express how you're feeling to them. Do as much as you can to change your outlook in life, count your positives and don't always focus on the negative and leave the rest to Allah swt. :it0tdo8:
Thank you so much:it0tdo8:

VixR

Veritas
My friend when she was going overseas trusted me with 16k of her savings to keep from spending money overseas. My savings + her 16k looked :lawd:

I didn’t expect to feel disappointed when my account reverted to my tedious savings balance.

Question to xalimos;

Let's say you found your guy and everything is ready.
But at the same time, you have asked him indirectly (not one time) if he has changed his mind. Is it something the guy does wrong, is she unsure herself, is she an insecure person? or is it something else

In an effort to make friends, I hanged out with some raggedy ass people tonight. Lord, the ghetto! I am shaking omg! Sooo gheeettotooo

I just found out Canada has their milk in bags... just why?
:gucciwhat:

bag-of-milk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.