What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I recently discovered kombucha. It's quite good. Might consume it more often.

:farmajoyaab: There is also water keffir. Some say it tastes better. It's contains more probiotics while kombacha has more enzymes.

I used to love this song in "Just dance 2" lol.

@Apollo I tried to make my own kombucha. So i checked on youtube . Boy was I shook !

Don't make it. Looks like dead squid when culturing. :nahgirl:

I asked my brother if he wanted to have dinner with me and he said " Only if you don't talk about conspiracy theories".

giphy.gif

VixR

Veritas
I recently discovered kombucha. It's quite good. Might consume it more often.
It’s too much trouble to make. I have a friend who likes to.

I’ve only tried the Kevita flavors OTC so far, and not sure if they’re legit, but they’re good.
IMG_4658_thumb.jpg

VixR

Veritas
My hospital has been sending me to Mother/Baby floors for two weeks straight. It’s a giant hospital, and I usually get unbelievable variety, so that’s a huge streak.

Recently, they just needed someone in a newborn ICU to, get this, hold babies the entire night (they’re cute, but it was midkey exhausting)!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was actually sad. There were a lot of withdrawal babies and it was too out of control, so they moved people from the other places to just hold babies. That’s what they paid us to do.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I don’t usually self medicate, I let it pass. But today the cramps were next level, even for me. I had no Tylenol, of course, and my usual suppliers, the Universal Sisterhood of Tylenols to Spare oddly had none either.

Then I remembered I had Tramadol that was prescribed from an accident, but that I hadn’t dare touched bc I knew better, and now I was compelled to take one just to make it stop. Well, the pain went away and I left home to finish out my day, but then...WOAH.

I felt disassociated from myself, but euphoric. But lightheaded.

I had to catch a ride back home before alternate me came out, and made decisions real me would have to deal with.

I still feel weird.

VixR

Veritas
Jewish food is disgusting. Who would’ve thought they eat such rank stuff. I just assumed it must resemble Middle-Eastern/Mediterranean food, bc of the location, but man Arabs would definitely win a food war against them, for sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The fact that the yearly fall foliage peak will be very late. Everything except the walnuts and cottonwoods are still green!

VixR

Veritas
I’ve been putting raw Spirulina in my smoothies, and my gag reflex is being set off, just from it being in my stomach. I have to focus to keep it down, but I feel great afterwards and the energy is amazing.

This guy’s gut is made of steel:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I need to stop staying up late for no reason, for the last year's I've been doing late nighters and would get 3 to 4 hours of sleep.

We should normalize talking about mental health in Somali communities and not just dismiss it by telling that person to read Quran. I know for me the Quran helps a lot with my anxiety but when it gets real bad I’m glad that my parents help me and know how to help me. A lot of Somali youth and youth in general are dealing with mental health on higher lvl than our parents generation and by not talking about it’s not going away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts