What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I always like guys that I can't have? I feel so incredibly stupid.

I'm in Somalia and I (kinda?) fell for a local (I was always adamant that this would never ever happen, I was sure of it). Well actually he's not really a local as he studies abroad and lives there on campus but you guys get the point: he's not qurba joog.

But of course he's already (just) married :))
He's leaving the day after tomorrow (he's staying at our house) and I'll probably never see him again. That's okay because it would not ever work anyway but I will miss our conversations and banter.

I'm sure I'll forget about him once I'm home it still stucks. Two lessons to learn for me in this situation.
1) I should never think I can dictate who I will fall for. If it happens, it happens.
2) I need to solve this recurring problem of me a l w a y s falling for someone that I can't have asap because this stuff isn't productive.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
working for a company run by only women and hire only women was the biggest mistake of my life :noneck: thank goodness its my last day today

Shark_f41444_1141903.jpg

Strange huh? i just found out.

:mugshotman:

I am hella anxiety ridden about reaching my goals.
In 2 years I want to graduate and get a job in my field.

It sounds so easy to say but it's increasingly becoming very difficult. Just gotta keep my eye on the prize but I am hella scare about not hitting milestones.

I spent my bday yesterday just anxious.. ughhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending