What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANTU

+op MVLI
BANTU the thing is even with the 20kg bar itself the problem still persists. I'm starting to think i physically cannot squat.

I'll go in the morning and try again anyway.
Don't be afraid to ask someone for help. It's hard to see what you're doing

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I can't believe I get diarrhea whenever I drink coffee these days. Did someone curse me? What did I do to deserve this? How will I enjoy a fresh cup of coffee in the morning? Wait a minute, does coffee have laxative?

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Just hold on for a lil bit and you’ll be done with this shit. Somaliland here I come.

RICH

Yeah was just wondering since you are the first pro lander samaroon that I have come across. Most of the ones that I know want their own state.

Funny that you mentioned it.. Since I joined sspot I learnt a lot more about Somalia/Somaliland. I didn’t even know that Samaroon wanted to form it’s own administration if Somaliland would be recognized. There is a lot more that I need to find out though....

Funny that you mentioned it.. Since I joined sspot I learnt a lot more about Somalia/Somaliland. I didn’t even know that Samaroon wanted to form it’s own administration if Somaliland would be recognized. There is a lot more that I need to find out though....
You are a sweet innocent girl, no need to delve into the dark void of fitnah otherwise known as politics. :samwelcome:

RICH

You are a sweet innocent girl, no need to delve into the dark void of fitnah otherwise known as politics. :samwelcome:

LOL

Lucky me I’m not into politics, but I do want to be informed till a certain extent. I’m really interested to know more about our history and what is happening these days back home.

If you live in South/East London look into the sky and play Solange
Not one of us are going to get those Flats.
If you play the song look up and you will get what I am chatting about.

I do not care if you are my Family mate my Mother has always told me the Isaaq are not our friends. She is right for once!!!! I am Dhulbahate so don't talk to me.

RICH

I do not care if you are my Family mate my Mother has always told me the Isaaq are not our friends. She is right for once!!!! I am Dhulbahate so don't talk to me.

This is exactly why we are doomed. Xoolonimo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending