What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nada mal para un n00b! I fully thought @TooMacaan scared you off or some shit.

Edit: you want me to kms?? :frdfvsb::4uzpnkt:

She a good girl who don do nuffin. But then again she might have me fooled. She could be anything between a dixie girl, an overweight Kurdish man and literally Mystique and I would believe it.

Plural :friendhug: I didn't know how to say suicide pact. I contemplated suicido pacto mockingly, but apparently that's legit Spanish after checking just now. This fking language mayne.
:wow:

Don't mind me, I just watched and read some stuff on Japanese suicide forests & pacts. I'm feeling edgy and nihilistic, let me go pray isha :icon lol:

f*ck Abdi! What Abdi I’m talking about you will never know..
The just got the message on WhatsApp and no it’s not that one, this one isn’t from London.
I don’t sleep with them I just straight diss them Jaamac Siyadd style even though I’m NA.
My Mum is so I claim her sub Clan..
Is there a Problem? Lol

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
:mindblown::mjlaugh::drakekidding::chrisfreshhah:

tumblr_oz0lv7jALl1w6skpso2_1280.gif

She a good girl who don do nuffin. But then again she might have me fooled. She could be anything between a dixie girl, an overweight Kurdish man and literally Mystique and I would believe it.

Plural :friendhug: I didn't know how to say suicide pact. I contemplated suicido pacto mockingly, but apparently that's legit Spanish after checking just now. This fking language mayne.
:wow:

Don't mind me, I just watched and read some stuff on Japanese suicide forests & pacts. I'm feeling edgy and nihilistic, let me go pray isha :icon lol:

Damn, that tickled me where I ain’t never been tickled before. :oh6b81q:

Get your ass on the threadmill before it’s too late. After 60 it’s all downhill

You will be confined to a bed till you die of hospital acquired complications.

Sad to see this fuc****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts