What is it like staying in Liibaan hotel, West Burco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Lool there's was a lot of ripped up kulmiye flags in the tuulooyin between berbera and burco and we picked up a CM askari who was cussing out HJ the whole journey

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
I still can't get my head around the amount of foreigners in Hargeisa its crazy there's white people walking around the streets casually alone and driving themselves and there's loads of Chinese Kenyans Filipinos and obviously the largest foreign community are the oromos and the Yemenis, there's even Pakistanis now. Especially in the jigjiga year area and masalaha near ambassador hotel and there's loads of them in the restaurants like sultan and hayat

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I still can't get my head around the amount of foreigners in Hargeisa its crazy there's white people walking around the streets casually alone and driving themselves and there's loads of Chinese Kenyans Filipinos and obviously the largest foreign community are the oromos and the Yemenis, there's even Pakistanis now. Especially in the jigjiga year area and masalaha near ambassador hotel and there's loads of them in the restaurants like sultan and hayat
Shows what peace does. God bless all Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending