What is it like staying in Liibaan hotel, West Burco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
why would you stay hotel when you are in Somalia don't some of your distant families live in this places
I try avoid staying at relatives home because its not free and you cant walk around freely because there are women in the house

Bohol

VIP
I try avoid staying at relatives home because its not free and you cant walk around freely because there are women in the house

Yep. Hotel is better, I use to walk around shirtless after coming out of the shower.

Last edited:
personally all I care about is a place to sleep and then leave in the morning,I will also save a valuable money but I understand your side

I will lock you up in a west Burco dungeon. Once you step in my hood you won't be allowed back to the east hood. :dabcasar:

You can fool these idiots, but we
Both know it's just BS

I could do as I wish and go where
I please in Burco

:siilaanyolaugh: Your'll be transported to
The east side dungeon no one will
Hear your screams!

Bohol

VIP
You can fool these idiots, but we
Both know it's just BS

I could do as I wish and go where
I please in Burco

:siilaanyolaugh: Your'll be transported to
The east side dungeon no one will
Hear your screams!

I was there last summer. I told a couple of east Burco girls to come over to the west side where I was staying some of them
got scared and told me to pick them up from the east instead lol. What makes you think you will be braver?

:dabcasar:

I was there last summer. I told a couple of east Burco girls to come over to the west side where I was staying some of them
got scared and told me to pick them up from the east instead lol. What makes you think you will be braver?

:dabcasar:

Firstly my family are well known,
No one can touch me. No One!

Secondly, I only fear Allah

I'm not the one :siilaanyosmile:you will
Soon learn....

Bohol

VIP
Firstly my family are well known,
No one can touch me. No One!

Secondly, I only fear Allah

I'm not the one :siilaanyosmile:you will
Soon learn....

You should fear me abaayo. I am a bad man in real life.

09count600.jpg

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
Come to the best Hotel in Jigjiga City Hotel, you feel like you are in a western country inside but the time you step out that hotel a Axmaro or Oromo man comes out of nowhere and tries to runs you over with his shitty Bajaj and says "F@#$ YOU SOMALIS" in their language.

Madness, Ogadens, Ishaaq, Absame we need to fight these people. P.S. Ishaaq live in Ogaden region in a town called Werder.

Hmmm, at least The Hotel @Duke of Bohol is better than that shitty Nogob Hotel in Jigjiga, The Only good thing there is the Orange Juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending