What is it like staying in Liibaan hotel, West Burco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
From Google reviews

1.Free WiFi
2. TV in each bedroom
3. Supermarket downstairs
4. Pharmacy
5. Liibaan Taxis (it offers its own transportation if you need it)
6. Restaurant in downstairs
7. Very clean

upload_2017-7-16_22-55-7.png

upload_2017-7-16_22-53-53.png

upload_2017-7-16_22-56-7.png

upload_2017-7-16_22-57-2.png

upload_2017-7-16_22-58-45.png

IMG_5318.jpg

Last edited:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Bari as in Sanaag? It's the Wild Wild West out there be careful. They're hooligans!

Yeah Sanaag is a must see for sure. I wanna travel all the way to Maydh and make the sacred pilgrimage to the blessed land. I'll pay some of the locals there so they can take me to see the historical sights and help contribute to the local tourism sector so they can benefit as well.

I plan to do a tour of SL's coastline from Zaylac to Maydh inshAllah :westbrookswag:

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
Yeah Sanaag is a must see for sure. I wanna travel all the way to Maydh and make the sacred pilgrimage to the blessed land. I'll pay some of the locals there so they can take me to see the historical sights and help contribute to the local tourism sector so they can benefit as well.

I plan to do a tour of SL's coastline from Zaylac to Maydh inshAllah :westbrookswag:
Yeah I will be part of the development of the tourism sector.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Yeah I will be part of the development of the tourism sector.

Absolutely, I plan to always hire locals from each of the communities I visit to give back to them. I don't want to be a burden on our people back home and appear ungrateful for the warm hospitality.

Gambar

VIP
Absolutely, I plan to always hire locals from each of the communities I visit to give back to them. I don't want to be a burden on our people back home and not grateful for the warm hospitality.
But be careful out there. They're the landers who are a bit on the mooryan side. :reallymaury:

Bohol

VIP
I'm going burco in a couple days might stay in this place any other suggestions for hotels ?

When you get to Burco just tell your driver to take you to zerooga (the Abdirahman tuur roundabout) from there you can select yourself
many hotels to stay at.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
I'm staying in Dal wanaaje the other places are full. My uncles took me there so it came naturally to them to stay in the west side

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Burco is nafis wallahi compared to most of Hargeisa. Wider roads and they actually have a permanent water supply and the girls
:banderas:
Although Entertainment wise its a bit dead. Hargeisa needs planning like this the whole suuq area and others need to be demolished and roads widened and ban the shack businesses right next to the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending