What is behind the Rise of Somali S in the west?

What are the causes?

• Lack of religion

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Extended freedom

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • They are just naive

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Naturally

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For years now the the rise of somali s has been on sharp and steady increase in the west.

What could be the cause? as the others muslim communities are not really equally affected, despite the fact that some have stayed longer than us in the west.

NO emotions plz just be rational!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its because they still have their kintirs intact. Naag aan la gudin qaxaabad kugu sugan weeyan:siilaanyosmile:

Its because they still have their kintirs intact. Naag aan la gudin qaxaabad kugu sugan weeyan:siilaanyosmile:
That cant be a valid argument sxb as some other muslim communites dont do fgm and have been longer than us in the west, yet their s barely make the list.
:pachah1:

World

VIP
I've lost count how many South Asian's I've encountered in university who turn into the biggest s when they move out. More than Somalis for sure.

Women overall are not loyal. They need to be controlled.

I've lost count how many South Asian's I've encountered in university who turn into the biggest s when they move out. More than Somalis for sure.

This. Somali women are pretty tame compared to others

You just aren't familiar with non-Somali women.
Its not about non- somali women as that would include even cadaan.

But the point is somali women never use to have the "" reputation so to speak that they have now before they came to the west.

And even further, its not if every community has s as we know they all do, but rather Why the numbers are r more larger within somalis than for instance arabs?

Somalis s will f*ck/marry anything that moves compared to for example arabs. Some arabs will not even f*ck somalis men for example let alone Madows.

So every community has s but it seems somalis s have less price tag on them and larger in numbers.

But the point is somali women never use to have the "" reputation so to speak that they have now before they came to the west.

And even further, its not if every community has s as we know they all do, but rather Why the numbers are r more larger within somalis than for instance arabs?

Somalis s will f*ck/marry anything that moves compared to for example arabs. Some arabs will not even f*ck somalis men for example let alone Madows.

So every community has s but it seems somalis s have less price tag on them and larger in numbers.

What city are you from? Ive been to almost every country with a significant Somali diaspora in the West and have come across very few cities where Somali girls have that rep with non-Somalis. It's almost always the exception rather than the norm. What Somali think/do among each other is another story. More often than not, I'd get non-Somali friends asking me for tips on how to get them ....I'm sure many guys have come across this before.

I get the sense your definition of here is very broad. Some being open to marrying or dating non-Somalis is not the same thing as being easy, and even then the vast majority marry Somalis. This seems like another internet urban legend.

What city are you from? Ive been to almost every country with a significant Somali diaspora in the West and have come across very few cities where Somali girls have that rep with non-Somalis. It's almost always the exception rather than the norm. What Somali think/do among each other is another story. More often than not, I'd get non-Somali friends asking me for tips on how to get them ....I'm sure many guys have come across this before.

I get the sense your definition of here is very broad. Some being open to marrying or dating non-Somalis is not the same thing as being easy, and even then the vast majority marry Somalis. This seems like another internet urban legend.
I have lived in London ( the land where cheap and clean was coined). And the trend is the same in canada, US, sweden and so forth.

But lets even go with those who marry, it is evident that the vast majority of the xalimos who marry ajnaabis have had sexual encounters prior to the aroos and we are speaking here of about 90%.

Reformed ties make 80% of such marriages as well. So clearly is rampant within somalis compared to others.

I have lived in London ( the land where cheap and clean was coined). And the trend is the same in canada, US, sweden and so forth.

But lets even go with those who marry, it is evident that the vast majority of the xalimos who marry ajnaabis have had sexual encounters prior to the aroos and we are speaking here of about 90%.

Reformed ties make 80% of such marriages as well. So clearly is rampant within somalis compared to others.
Relax with the internet anxiety breh, you are sounding like the white dudes on Reddit who feel emasculated. In the real world most Somalis are interested in and marry Somalis. You'll find one too once you post less here.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Exaggerating too much Somalis in general marry Somalis

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿

That cheap and clean tag is an attractive asset to have.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending