What having female friends has taught me about relationships in general.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You don't want to end up with some slob if you're shredded and put in an insane amount of effort and dedication to reach that point, so you're fear/discomfort is 100% justified. What isn't justiable is that fact you want to torment the poor reformed saqajaan in question and beat him over the head with it lool

"Buying 'milk' kulaha. Just admit you were eye-fucking the cashier and trying to get her number you pig! It doesn't take 7.035mins to drive to the store and back!":deadmanny::deadmanny:
I would not dare ask and I'm not known to be unjustifably jealous. I had something else in mind. :duckr:I would use this as leverage to get him to do free labour. I think it would be easy to guilt him. I would never end up short changed. I would capitalize off a less than ideal situation. In turn I expect nothing but dedication and compliments galore (narc supply). Just no groveling. Leave that to God.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I never understood guys who had issues with being friends with women unironically. A friend is a friend in my opinion. But yeah, if anyone of them has feelings for the other, the friendship is a lie.
I would smash some of my women friends ngl but I'm strictly focused on self improving

The only time u won't wann lowkey smash a friend is if they are ugly, so if ur guy friend don't want to smash know u r ugly
As I’ve said before on this site… various men have told me the only time they truly have a female friend is either two ways …

If she’s attractive and they secretly hope to start something or smash…

Or she unattractive and therefore easier to be friends with.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
RESPONSE TO THREAD:
people aren't genders
they are MIND FIRST
Everything else is all
the mind can do anything
enough said (bias is weak)

this post is the truth, remember past the "preconceived notions"
the absolute truth is MIND OVER MATTER: ANYONE CAN BE ANYTHING.

That's demonic.
Essentially, you talk like you're reading off a script💀

It's in the pauses. They seem so unnatural. It's like I'm listening to an audio book.

I don't know how to put it into words, but you'll know a dignified voice when you hear one. Yours is cute and sounds like one that belongs to a person that's well read, but it still gives off average Marekan xalimo, but with the additional feature of 'sootging' if you know what I mean.

Keep posting them audio messages tho. I like listening to it👀

As I’ve said before on this site… various men have told me the only time they truly have a female friend is either two ways …

If she’s attractive and they secretly hope to start something or smash…

Or she unattractive and therefore easier to be friends with.
How many male friends do you have and do they laugh at your unfunny jokes?👀

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I would smash some of my women friends ngl but I'm strictly focused on self improving

You got it. Some of the females I make acquaintance make good eye candy.
I'm just not impulsive enough to want to chase ass just cos they got some...
My eyes on making me the prize, get that right one to come on to me, ow
Self Improvement going to make me the benefits as the friendship package (deluxe)

Self Improvement going to make me the benefits as the friendship package (deluxe)
Why do you talk in poems?

How many male friends do you have and do they laugh at your unfunny jokes?👀
Unnecessary comment af. When did I say I was a comedian ?
Its not even male friends… it’s mostly what my male relatives and male coworkers have told me.
Even if I had male friends that’s not your concern.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
10000% spot on. Not just financially secure but physically as well. Being in amazing shape helps a lot.

I have no problems pulling birds off hinge or on nightouts, why would I jeopardize 2+ year friendships? Ease up on the pòrn and develop a little self-restrain sxb :heh:
Sxb I am not the one committing zina proudly here I can actually control myself, if u are not in the least attracted to ur friends who are girls then I think u must be gay

Even in the past when I would have friends who were girls I would never do anything with them at all but I still lowkey attracted to them cos I aint gay

Sxb I am not the one committing zina proudly here I can actually control myself, if u are not in the least attracted to ur friends who are girls then I think u must be gay

Even in the past when I would have friends who were girls I would never do anything with them at all but I still lowkey attracted to them cos I aint gay
Not wanting to f*ck people you've built trust and deep interpersonal relationships with = gay?
I hope you're in your teens, otherwise that might've been the most jaw-droppingly retarded thing I've seen a grown man post on here for a while :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: