What having female friends has taught me about relationships in general.

I always say women will check out of a relationship long before a man. Once a woman decides to end a relationship and she gets the "ick" for you, there is not much you can do to get back into them draws. My last relationship was like this and I had no clue she felt this way. However, every time I have ended the relationship, you best believe I can send that late-night "you up" text and she would reply back within minutes...
This is painfully accurate wallahi. I got hounded everytime I checked out of the relationship before they did. I made the rookie mistake of entertaining their advances a few times when I was younger and they flipped the script on me lol. You're no longer worth chasing once they know they can "get you" so to speak. It's 100% ego driven, "he can't leave me, I leave him!".
That's my theory anyway :manny:

Now onto the matter of being friends with women. I think it's possible because like @Nak-Muay-Kru you learn so much about the female dating psyche and my god they can pick up on things you wouldn't have even thought about. However, once again if the friend, in general, is attractive EVENTUALLY you will develop feelings for each other, and the majority of my relationships have been with women I've already been friends with. Go figure... For the rookies out there if you develop feelings and it's not mutually reciprocated, GTFO asap, you will not change her views and she does not see you as a prospective partner and unrequited love is one of the worst things you can do to yourself. Biggest time waster ever.

This is painfully accurate wallahi. I got hounded everytime I checked out of the relationship before they did. I made the rookie mistake of entertaining their advances a few times when I was younger and they flipped the script on me lol. You're no longer worth chasing once they know they can "get you" so to speak. It's 100% ego driven, "he can't leave me, I leave him!".
That's my theory anyway :manny:
Man, my first proper relationship was like this. She ended it with me and she hit me with "I need you in my life in some form" BS, boyyyy did she have me on the stringsss. It took my sacagan friends to consistently hit me with facts that she would only respond when she noticed I was slipping away from her grasp.

Man, my first proper relationship was like this. She ended it with me and she hit me with "I need you in my life in some form" BS, boyyyy did she have me on the stringsss. It took my sacagan friends to consistently hit me with facts that she would only respond when she noticed I was slipping away from her grasp.
How u gonna get played by a female:snoop:U must always break her heart first that's just a rule of life, U break up as soon as the relationship hits its peak and its about to go down u cut it off and u get another woman straight after to keep the momentum

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You have feelings
Oh No Reaction GIF by The Great British Bake Off

I'm lowkey disappointed in u
But also the fact that u are not a robot is relieving
But also now I have found a weakness in ur armour
U fall for nerdy attractive men
You lowkey still have feelings for him
Maybe u wish you could have done something:cosbyhmm:
Unfortunately your weakness will be eventually exploited
Unless become a stone cold predator
The Shining GIF

He wanted to marry me real quick. :stressed: I had to run. I was too afraid of deflowering.

But in truth its hard to really get to me. Feelings are mecurial and are very much subject to change. I can easily fall out of like despite the looks or physical attractiveness. I think eventually that stuff losses its lustre.

I started talking to him because I wanted to retain a long time friend that was changing locations to meet familial obligations. :wow: Poor strategy because that friend was lost. Decided to avoid talking to a friend again.

:friendhug::friendhug::friendhug::friendhug::friendhug::friendhug::friendhug::friendhug:
I was in a similar position in one of my first serious relationships and being caught up in that emotional spider web is fucking brutal. She'd throw a breadcrumb my way and cuddle up/give me a peck if she saw me drifting away. I should resent her but I don't wallahi, it was an invaluble experience.

How u gonna get played by a female:snoop:U must always break her heart first that's just a rule of life, U break up as soon as the relationship hits its peak and its about to go down u cut it off and u get another woman straight after to keep the momentum
That's fucking demonic sxb. I've only met a handful of lads who were actually that callous in real life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
100%, I think being cheated on really bruises their ego because they're not used to rejection. Whereas we've been told to politely "f*ck off" 1000s of times lol. I could hear the excitement/glee in one of their voices when they were working things out. "My life is such a drama right now *cackle cackle*" she was legit getting off on what a soap opera the whole thing became lol. Bordem is stage 4 terminal cancer in relationships. The funny thing is that she was considering leaving him before she found out he'd been cheating :heh: :heh: :heh:

You basically friendzoned each other and then had that "a-ha" moment years later lol. I think that's something everyone who has friends of the opposite genders learns to navigate over time. You learn to compartmentalize, "yes, my friend is objective attractive, but that doesn't mean I have to f*ck them" sort of thing. Girls have a WAY easier time with it though wallahi, it wasn't until my early 20s that I could make that distinction.

Not to mention that fact that lusting after a friend just feels so gross and disingenuous, that's why I have zero sympathy for "friendzoned" dickhead guys:susp:

None of my suitors ever got to first base so I guess that just makes them friends anyway. Albeit only difference is talking to them exclusively and maybe some romantic interest.

I know guys who look great on paper and physically but I do not let them court me. I'm weird like that. Takes a lot for me to notice. And a part of me did not blame him for growing to like me.
:stressed: I'm a dopamine fix on steroids that is bad for those with addictive tendencies. They might catch themselves thinking.

"Nayaa, why must you constantly be learning something new, looking smexy and giving me a belly roll of laughs. You are not escaping quite easily. You are coming with me to an undisclosed place in the subterranean and you won't escape".

Fortunately for them I'm a runner. I don't want them getting too dependent on - Sophium. Its a helluva drug.

Just being friends with lady whether short or long term for me is only possible in a environment where you're stuck with eachother and it's hard for me to have a purely platonic-affection friendship with a bird that's a over 8/10 for over 6months (whether it's work colleagues, flatmates etc.) I've tried she's tried it always fails and we end up .... .... .. ... Outside of that environment I just couldn't imagine myself calling up a 'female friend' ask to hang out or go on a day/nightout with female friend whether IF WE'RE NOT IN A GROUP.

On the other hand I've had acquaintanceships with females that would never rev my engines over a long period of time (at least 2 years) and I have to say in my experience they have been much more honest than most male acquaintances I've had in my life, the only problem with them is that they'll get slightly envious if they witness me flirting with another chick and then little positive interpesonal associacion starts to dwindle away.

None of my suitors ever got to first base so I guess that just makes them friends anyway. Albeit only difference is talking to them exclusively and maybe some romantic interest.

I know guys who look great on paper and physically but I do not let them court me. I'm weird like that. Takes a lot for me to notice. And a part of me did not blame him for growing to like me.
:stressed: I'm a dopamine fix on steroids that is bad for those with addictive tendencies. They might catch themselves thinking.

"Nayaa, why must you constantly be learning something new, looking smexy and giving me a belly roll of laughs. You are not escaping quite easily. You are coming with me to an undisclosed place in the subterranean and you won't escape".

Fortunately for them I'm a runner. I don't want them getting too dependent on - Sophium. Its a helluva drug.
Is just a gut instinct/something feels off or just a "no thanks" type of thing?

You've said you're "a runner" a few times and I can feel the collective fustration and butt-hurt of every guy who's tried to pursuit you. I just want to give the poor lads a pat on the back, make them a nice builder's tea and have an impromptu talk therapy session. I'd legit just unbuckel my seat belt and plow straight into a tree if I had to put in half the graft your poor ex-suitors had to. You're a risk to a lot of Faraxs mental health walal:heh::heh::heh:

Just being friends with lady whether short or long term for me is only possible in a environment where you're stuck with eachother and it's hard for me to have a purely platonic-affection friendship with a bird that's a over 8/10 for over 6months (whether it's work colleagues, flatmates etc.) I've tried she's tried it always fails and we end up .... .... .. ... Outside of that environment I just couldn't imagine myself calling up a 'female friend' ask to hang out or go on a day/nightout with female friend whether IF WE'RE NOT IN A GROUP.

On the other hand I've had acquaintanceships with females that would never rev my engines over a long period of time (at least 2 years) and I have to say in my experience they have been much more honest than most male acquaintances I've had in my life, the only problem with them is that they'll get slightly envious if they witness me flirting with another chick and then little positive interpesonal associacion starts to dwindle away.
That's short-sighted sxb, an 8/10 will likely have other attractive friends, you have to think long term and delay gratification :hemad:

Going on a nightout with an attractive girl mate is possibly the easiest and most effective way to meet other girls, it almost feels like cheating wallahi. I don't think you realise how solid they are as wingmen once you're actually friends. It's impossible to not pull sxb. Aside from being mates with the DJ/promotor or something, it's the ultimate social proof lol

You must be a female larping as a abdi because it's not possible for a healthy platonic relationships to exist between men and women and if it does it simply means at least one of two has the opposite genders energy about them if not both. As a muslim I stay away from all that nonsense.

You must be a female larping as a abdi because it's not possible for a healthy platonic relationships to exist between men and women and if it does it simply means at least one of two has the opposite genders energy about them if not both. As a muslim I stay away from all that nonsense.
Tell me you a simp without telling me you a simp /s.

Because I'm not some horny 15yr old who feels the need to try and f*ck everything that moves sxb. I know it's a foreign concept, but some of us actually have self restraint and don't give into our every urge. And please don't start with that "energy" bollocks. It's the male equivalent of astrology and fucking healing crystals :mjlol:

Because I'm not some horny 15yr old who feels the need to try and f*ck everything that moves sxb. I know it's a foreign concept, but some of us actually have self restraint and don't give into our every urge. And please don't start with that "energy" bollocks. It's the male equivalent of astrology and fucking healing crystals :mjlol:
I have self restraint I just don't feel the need to befriend females. being an acquaintances is as far as it goes for me.

not because I'm "some horny 15yr old who feels the need to try and f*ck everything that moves" but because I'm abiding by the rules of islam.

I hope that's not a foreign concept but then again you seem rather liberal socially.

As for the energy stuff I'm not talking about that astrology type nonsense 💀 I'm talking about feminine men and masculine women.
Those in touch with there "feminine/masculine" side and all the other bogus social stuff that came with liberalism.

I think personally that interacting with the opposite sex on an emotional level without it being in the proper context like family or marriage just ends up getting all messed and ugly over time, mainly because its difficult to understand someone in general when you aren't connected to them in a deeper way than just friendship or if you have not known each other for long. Like boys having their friends (male) and girls having their friends (female) is just more comfortable and you can connect with each other because the gender barrier isn't there. Also, with family and your husband/wife, this doesn't apply because of the ties being much tighter than just friendship. So yeah, that's my 2 cents and you may disagree, but it isn't really a forum without arguments :)

Trending

Latest posts