What having female friends has taught me about relationships in general.

Stop conflating shit warya, I don't date my female friends, otherwise it wouldn't be a real friendship would it? Use your head.
I said for the purpose, meaning she has male friends, who will introduce her to males that she will go one to date, would u be ok with that.

Stop conflating shit warya, I don't date my female friends, otherwise it wouldn't be a real friendship would it? Use your head.
Can't imagine a grown man having female friends anyway, thats like some child stuff, u ever see ur parents or olders have friends of the opposite gender
thats an cadaan thing

I said for the purpose, meaning she has male friends, who will introduce her to males that she will go one to date, would u be ok with that.
Can't imagine a grown man having female friends anyway, thats like some child stuff, u ever see ur parents or olders have friends of the opposite gender
thats an cadaan thing
disappear.gif

Gender mix with some girls and collect the dembi from hugging her from time to time or strictly avoid gender mixing like in Saudi Arabia and adopt homosexual tendencies and engage in sodomy due to sexual repression. Pick your fucking poison.
Lol if ur going to end up gay cause of not free mixing that's on you🤦‍♂️..... how you tryna convince me to free mix when even the prophet spoke against free mixing....ur lost man fear god💯

I don't free mix with women am I gay now?
Get a brain please, not free mixing isnt gonna make u gay, thats just what idiots say in this forum to convince you to free mix so u can eventually commit zina and go hell
Literally......they let shaytan beat them....so now they wanna take us down with them smh🤦‍♂️💯

Literally......they let shaytan beat them....so now they wanna take us down with them smh🤦‍♂️💯
I am starting to think guys in this forum have no intellect
when they can't prove their point they resort to calling me young or immature
even though I am pretty sure they are only a couple years older than me

I am starting to think guys in this forum have no intellect
when they can't prove their point they resort to calling me young or immature
even though I am pretty sure they are only a couple years older than me
Bro I'm probably older than these guys......In this life I lived as you age you start to see the wisdom of islam (the rules save you from a lot of life problems).....these guy are either young guys who ain't experienced life yet or they ain't taking the religion serious like dat..... either way we can only advice them......how ever they choose to live their lives is on them.....and if they choose wrong they are going to have to face those consequences💯💯 💯