What having female friends has taught me about relationships in general.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Is just a gut instinct/something feels off or just a "no thanks" type of thing?

You've said you're "a runner" a few times and I can feel the collective fustration and butt-hurt of every guy who's tried to pursuit you. I just want to give the poor lads a pat on the back, make them a nice builder's tea and have an impromptu talk therapy session. I'd legit just unbuckel my seat belt and plow straight into a tree if I had to put in half the graft your poor ex-suitors had to. You're a risk to a lot of Faraxs mental health walal:heh::heh::heh:

My cadaan squaddie mate did that. Got engaged and would cheat on a weekly basis, until she heard about us taking birds back to his place and caught him in the act. Slapped him repeatedly for like 5mins and then threw the ring at him. He literally sold the ring the next morning and we used the money for tickets to a techhouse event and 3gs of mdma :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:
He won she lost

You must be a female larping as a abdi because it's not possible for a healthy platonic relationships to exist between men and women and if it does it simply means at least one of two has the opposite genders energy about them if not both. As a muslim I stay away from all that nonsense.
Men and women can be friends, as long as u filling ur desires with other women u can be friends with a woman and no romantic attraction, albeit hanging gout with woman u tend to absorb their female characteristics so I wouldn't recommend it

Men and women can be friends, as long as u filling ur desires with other women u can be friends with a woman and no romantic attraction, albeit hanging gout with woman u tend to absorb their female characteristics so I wouldn't recommend it
Anyone can do anything but it doesn't mean its natural or that you should be doing it just because you can. I know men and women can be "friends" but my point is they shouldn't be.

Anyone can do anything but it doesn't mean its natural or that you should be doing it just because you can. I know men and women can be "friends" but my point is they shouldn't be.
That is true men and woman shouldn't be friends its wierd

Befriend people who can benefit your life even if they're the opposite sex, just be wary of potential dynamics and possibly both parties catching feelings.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Befriend people who can benefit your life even if they're the opposite sex, just be wary of potential dynamics and possibly both parties catching feelings.
Feelings do not matter at all. :mjpls: They are easy to ignore and can change.

I'm friends with a brother I used to talk to. He sees me as one of the boys now.

:meleshame:Familiarity does that. Turns a woman into a warthog over time. Men are not dogs. They have self-restraint as well and decorum too. He would never entertain flirting and the brute honesty leaves the lady ego hurting.

Feelings do not matter at all. :mjpls: They are easy to ignore and can change.

I'm friends with a brother I used to talk to. He sees me as one of the boys now.

:meleshame:Familiarity does that. Turns a pretty woman into a warthog over time. Men are not dogs. They have self-restraint as well and decorum too. He would never entertain flirting and the brute honesty leaves the lady ego hurting.
Oh please :chrisfreshhah:
The second you start showing interest all that friendly BFF vibe is out the window. Men are good at hiding it. :mjlol: You know this as a fact :umad:

Imagine boasting about being the emotional tampon of multiple girls and writing paragraphs on end about the experience. 🤡
So you missed his whole point. He’s explaining and given feedback on how he’s able to be completely friends with various females and it be completely platonic. And that’s actually a good thing to be able to do… to be able to cooperate and communicate with a female on positive terms without him only seeing them as bodies and to smash.
And how they’re able to point out things and give advice that his male friends can’t. We women can see things about other women that a man may not see cause she’s attractive.

Granted I will say they probably ( and forgive me sir for assuming ) not attractive in his eyes… thus easier to be “just friends” with them.

I also had men tell me multiple times … it’s easier to be friends with a female when your not physically or sexually attracted to them.
But even if your friends with her and attracted to her… she may have put a stop to it or had a man when you met her. Thus the friendship was able to establish.
I promise you almost every person I know who has a friend ( especially best friend ) of the opposite gender … they told me at one point she liked him or he liked her but it wasn’t able to work out.

Because I'm not some horny 15yr old who feels the need to try and f*ck everything that moves sxb. I know it's a foreign concept, but some of us actually have self restraint and don't give into our every urge. And please don't start with that "energy" bollocks. It's the male equivalent of astrology and fucking healing crystals :mjlol:
This is what I’m talking about. Sir, I’m so happy to hear that there are some Muslim men, in particular Somali men… who think like you. Personally I think it’s quite destructive to think like the above guy… cause you then don’t learn how to have healthy interactions with females. And only see them as a smash type thing.

By always thinking being alone or being friends with the opposite gender must always lead to the jiggy jiggy ? That’s on you then and not having restraints.
And I don’t wanna come off as me attacking him, i truly don’t sir.

I just think the whole “I’m Muslim, we can’t interact with the opposite gender”, doesn’t work so well for us all in the long run.

In this western society … we need to be able to develop healthy communication with each other. Men and women are always going to be around each other.
Shoot, you may even end up working in a field surrounded by women. Or be in a class filled with them. It’s important to be able to establish and practice restraint and treat each other as humans and not just sexual beings.
End of my Ted talk.

Looool, not the healing energy and crystals, lmaooooo.

In this western society … we need to be able to develop healthy communication with each other. Men and women are always going to be around each other.
Shoot, you may even end up working in a field surrounded
You can have healthy interaction with women without being friends with them. They can simply be acquaintances.

Islam doesn't stop you from interacting with the opposite gender, it just stops you from getting too close outside of marriage.

Men and women can't be friends.

You exchanged your time, your attention and your emotional support, for the many favors you received in return.

The only problem is you don’t see the value of your own currency.

Attention, Time and Money (atm) are the big 3 currencies women take from men without giving anything in return.

At least your getting something in return.

Women are emotional beings and cannot be defined by their beauty or their intelligence. They are rather defined by their mental state and their emotional state.

That’s the reality the men they date operate on, so to you they are intelligent, beautiful and successful. But to these men who see through the accolades, the smoke screen, the mask, the virtue signaling. These women are just another pound of flesh to be used and discarded.