What having female friends has taught me about relationships in general.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
RESPONSE TO THREAD:
people aren't genders
they are MIND FIRST
Everything else is all
the mind can do anything
enough said (bias is weak)

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
If was put in a job that is below my qualification, I'd literally plot a plan to screw up the responsible.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
but I will be honest, for most gaal
they are not responsible to care.
it be most times for them, hook ups only
(no love no friends, perfect for some)
I will leave that rite to the heathens, enjoy
but real niggas going to crumble you for it

Men and women can be friends, as long as u filling ur desires with other women u can be friends with a woman and no romantic attraction, albeit hanging gout with woman u tend to absorb their female characteristics so I wouldn't recommend it
You’re 100% right women and men can be mutual friends and I have video evidence to prove it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I expected a dignified womanly voice, not some random American xalimo💀

Your voice is cute tho.

Sometimes you talk like you just came from the dentist. Maybe it's just the audio quality🤔
It sounds like I'm hearing a person read a novel to me.

Or listening to a news caster.
GENERAL LIFE ADVICE:
everyone respects a selfless noble gentlemen
who does great things for the deed
regardless of personal meaning or acquaintanceship.

I REVERSED IT - WOAH
That's demonic.

Ooooh you're one of those s turned sheikh. That explains it
Yes but I done it at a very young age so it rly ain't my fault u can't expect a 13 year old boy to be religious when the most I knew about life was that the only point in life is to have fun(I didn't know anything about Islam except u have to believe in Allah and u can't drink and have sex)

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
You realise you could easily bag x5 more girls if you have female friends don't you rookie?
They're a wingman on steroids lol, not to mention all the other girls you meet through them.
I recently gained a lot of women friends since starting my anime group back in 2020. I agree with everything you say. They give incredibly sound advice.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I do still believe in male-female friendships. Not everyone is required to be a dayone, nor do all friends require a great degree of effort or communication to maintain. As for whatever sentiments they harbour be it a platonic interest or something more (that is something you have no control over) and as long as they respect the boundaries of that friendship things should be fine. What I value most in people is honesty and unique insights. One isn't even required to disclose too much either. And the friendship can be time limited and does not require a major commitment. And I do not think its normal to just accept any one as a prospect. You should be very keen and try not to burn bridges. That was my non-troll response.

I get the vibe that you'd drive the avg miskeen Farax into a psychiatric ward lol
This is what I’m talking about. Sir, I’m so happy to hear that there are some Muslim men, in particular Somali men… who think like you. Personally I think it’s quite destructive to think like the above guy… cause you then don’t learn how to have healthy interactions with females. And only see them as a smash type thing.

By always thinking being alone or being friends with the opposite gender must always lead to the jiggy jiggy ? That’s on you then and not having restraints.
And I don’t wanna come off as me attacking him, i truly don’t sir.

I just think the whole “I’m Muslim, we can’t interact with the opposite gender”, doesn’t work so well for us all in the long run.

In this western society … we need to be able to develop healthy communication with each other. Men and women are always going to be around each other.
Shoot, you may even end up working in a field surrounded by women. Or be in a class filled with them. It’s important to be able to establish and practice restraint and treat each other as humans and not just sexual beings.
End of my Ted talk.

Looool, not the healing energy and crystals, lmaooooo.
I don't agree with him but I see the merit of his argument and understand where he's coming from to an extent, Islamically speaking anyway. The default for 99.9% of men isn't to be friends with women, you have to re-wire your brain/thinking and almost go against you're biology. It's impossible to no communicate with the opposite gender if you're a working adult anyway, but I think he's referring friendship between the genders and how blurred the lines can get.

I know we live in a western society, but it's a slipperly slope wallahi. Progress comes at a cost, free-mixing of the genders isn't warned against in Islam without a good reason :manny:

Last edited:
I recently gained a lot of women friends since starting my anime group back in 2020. I agree with everything you say. They give incredibly sound advice.
It's insane how much more they vocalize their support/encouragement compared to male friends and how well they pay attention to things. "I remember you wanted to work for company X and I heard they're going a recruitment drive. Here's the link." type shit, or "I didn't like how that girl you brought to dinner rolled her eyes when you weren't looking, be careful". They don't miss the smallest detail lol

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I get the vibe that you'd drive the avg miskeen Farax into a psychiatric ward lol

I don't agree with him but I see the merit of his argument and understand where he's coming from to an extent, Islamically speaking anyway. The default for 99.9% of men isn't to be friends with women, you have to re-wire your brain/thinking and almost go against you're biology. It's impossible to no communicate with the opposite gender if you're a working adult anyway, but I think he's referring friendship between the genders and how blurred the lines can get.

I know we live in a western society, but it's a slipperly slope wallahi. Progress comes at a cost, free-mixing of the genders isn't warned against in Islam without a good reason :manny:

Nak. I'm an INFP. We don't send people to the asylum we emancipate them and leave them better. Every brother I spoke to (a countable few) was not damaged in anyway by me.

I'm very laidback and chill. The issues are timelines and perhaps over thinking on my end.
:drakekidding:My fear about saqajaans comes from their pasts and possible fidelity issues. I do not want them winning a kissless qalanjo. Thats tantamount to commiting a crime and then being compensated like the wrongly convicted. The only way it would happen is if he can prove to be committed, well behaved, repentant and does my bidding. I will use his past for my gain through using his insurmountable guilt against him.

Nak. I'm an INFP. We don't send people to the asylum we emancipate them and leave them better. Every brother I spoke to (a countable few) was not damaged in anyway by me.

I'm very laidback and chill. The issues are timelines and perhaps over thinking on my end.
:drakekidding:My fear about saqajaans comes from their pasts and possible fidelity issues. I do not want them winning a kissless qalanjo. Thats tantamount to commiting a crime and then being compensated like the wrongly convicted. The only way it would happen is if he can prove to be committed, well behaved, repentant and does my bidding. I will use his past for my gain through using his insurmountable guilt against him.
You don't want to end up with some slob if you're shredded and put in an insane amount of effort and dedication to reach that point, so you're fear/discomfort is 100% justified. What isn't justiable is that fact you want to torment the poor reformed saqajaan in question and beat him over the head with it lool

"Buying 'milk' kulaha. Just admit you were eye-fucking the cashier and trying to get her number you pig! It doesn't take 7.035mins to drive to the store and back!":deadmanny::deadmanny:

I never understood guys who had issues with being friends with women unironically. A friend is a friend in my opinion. But yeah, if anyone of them has feelings for the other, the friendship is a lie.

Trending