What having female friends has taught me about relationships in general.

I have a theory, granted it's backed up by anecdotal evidence, but evidence non the less. Another caveat is that these female friends were all gaal or non-practising, so my theory probably doesn't hold true across the board.

I've had 4 women I can genuinely say I was friends with. Friends in the truest sense of the word, I didn't want to f*ck them and they didn't want to f*ck me. And before you teenage faraxs start autistically screeching. Yes, you can just be friends with women :ufdup: :ufdup:

Their friendship is a lot different to the friendship you have with men, but it's just as beneficial. In the sense that they'll remember key life events, exam dates, job interviews etc and call or text you fucking PARAGRAPHS of encouragement and support. As well as just ask about your general well-being, randomly order an uber eats to your place if you seem too stressed to eat properly. You name it. But above all else, their feedback on girls you meet/date is invaluable. They can spot tiny details or early warning signs you've personally missed a 1,000miles away lol

Some of those female friends were in serious relationships and were cheated on or generally treated badly at some point or another. But irrespective of how much they cried and swore "I'm never talking to that blah blah" they did. Atleast 90% of the time anyway. Bare in mind that these women weren't from broken homes or covered in tattoos and other daddy issues shit. They were perfectly normal, so why did they keep going back?

I noticed that whenever the relationship ended without it being on their terms, they'd always go back within a month or two no matter how badly their boyfriend/fiance fucked up. All it took was a little love-bombing, gifts, cliché "I've changed, I shouldn't have taken you for granted" messages and those lads were right back in the game. Again, bare in mind that these were intelligent and professional women some of whom worked in finance, as a data analyst etc so I couldn't just chalk it up to naivete or sunk cost fallacy.

My theory is that so long as you don't cross certain boundaries, most gaal or irreligious women below age 30-35 will allow themselves to be treated like dog shit, cheated on etc if they're not done with you. Again, the relationship also has to end on their terms. If both of those conditions aren't satisfied, they'll keep going back time and time again.

I have no idea what being "done" entails but from an outside presepective, it's like a switch just goes off in their head and that's finally it.

Last edited:
Imagine boasting about being the emotional tampon of multiple girls and writing paragraphs on end about the experience. 🤡
Tell me you're a dysfunctional austist without telling me you're a dysfuctional austist :mjlol:

I landed a job I'm WAY too under qualified for because of them and reaped countless other benefits from those friendships. But keep at it with that alpha-male Max 5000, redpill shit sxb. I'm sure it'll serve you well in the long run lol

I have a theory, granted it's backed up by anecdotal evidence, but evidence non the less. Another caveat is that these female friends were all gaal or non-practising, so my theory probably doesn't hold true across the board.

I've had 4 women I can genuinely say I was friends with. Friends in the truest sense of the word, I didn't want to f*ck them and they didn't want to f*ck me. And before you teenage faraxs start autistically screeching. Yes, you can just be friends with women :ufdup: :ufdup:

Their friendship is a lot different to the friendship you have with men, but it's just as beneficial. In the sense that they'll remember key life events, exam dates, job interviews etc and call or text you fucking PARAGRAPHS of encouragement and support. As well as just ask about your general well-being, randomly order an uber eats to your place if you seem too stressed to eat properly. You name it. But above all else, their feedback on girls you meet/date is invaluable. They can spot tiny details or early warning signs you've personally missed a 1,000miles away lol

Some of those female friends were in serious relationships and were cheated on or generally treated badly at some point or another. But irrespective of how much they cried and swore "I'm never talking to that blah blah" they did. Atleast 90% of the time anyway. Bare in mind that these women weren't from broken homes or covered in tattoos and other daddy issues shit. They were perfectly normal, so why did they keep going back?

I noticed that whenever the relationship ended without it being on their terms, they'd always go back within a month or two no matter how badly their boyfriend/fiance fucked up. All it took was a little love-bombing, gifts, cliché "I've changed, I shouldn't have taken you for granted" messages and those lads were right back in the game. Again, bare in mind that these were intelligent and professional women some of whom worked in finance, as a data analyst etc so I couldn't just chalk it up to naivete or sunk cost fallacy.

My theory is that so long as you don't cross certain boundaries, most gaal or irreligious women below age 30-35 will allow themselves to be treated like dog shit, cheated on etc if they're not done with you. Again, the relationship also has to end on their terms. If both of those conditions aren't satisfied, they'll keep going back time and time again.

I have no idea what being "done" entails but from an outside presepective, it's like a switch just goes off in their head and that's finally it.
No way I’m befriending a woman unless I’m getting some macaan siil in return. I love ❤️ siil

Or maybe they keep going back because they haven't found someone else who has preoccupied their time & attention.

Most females I only befriend are bitter about it or later develop feelings for me. How do you stop this ?
You make it absolutely clear that you're "just friends", and keep beating them over the head with it. Be open about the fact that you're seeing other girls, ask for their feedback on said girls etc. Women are generally good at reading the room so they'll put two and two together.

If they develop feelings for you or vice versa then you're not friends, it best to just distance yourself at that point.

Or maybe they keep going back because they haven't found someone else who has preoccupied their time & attention.
Maybe, but 3 out of the 4 are absollute stunners and they're contantly flooded with attention/validation. And again, they're too smart to fall for the sunk cost fallacy bullshit so it's deeper than that.

World

VIP
Just because a guy cheats on a girl doesn’t mean she’ll lose feelings for him, it may even increase her attraction. They’ll only lose feelings and leave if he gives her the ick and the relationship is stable and boring. Dysfunctional relationships usually last longer because there’s more excitement and ups/downs. :mjdontkno:

You make it absolutely clear that you're "just friends", and keep beating them over the head with it. Be open about the fact that you're seeing other girls, ask for their feedback on said girls etc. Women are generally good at reading the room so they'll put two and two together.

If they develop feelings for you or vice versa then you're not friends, it best to just distance yourself at that point.

Maybe, but 3 out of the 4 are absollute stunners and they're contantly flooded with attention/validation. And again, they're too smart to fall for the sunk cost fallacy bullshit so it's deeper than that.
Love mate. The switch happens after pondering deep at night as to how you've been taken for an absolute mug and you've allowed it. This isn't just gaals btw as this happens in marriages. The amount of nonsense some Somali/Arab/Asian girls will put up with can be ridiculous and like those gaal women, something clicks and then khalaas, once their done, they're done.

Also, women and men are not raised the same. Being 'nice' and being selfless is something women from most backgrounds are raised with. We're taught that being patient and forgiving is the expectation of women in a relationship.

Last edited:
Just because a guy cheats on a girl doesn’t mean she’ll lose feelings for him, it may even increase her attraction. They’ll only lose feelings and leave if he gives her the ick and the relationship is stable and boring. Dysfunctional relationships usually last longer because there’s more excitement and ups/downs. :mjdontkno:
A lot of relationships end because the man cheated. Don't let Andrew Tate who is with poor web cam Romanian women hoodwink you.

You have feelings
Oh No Reaction GIF by The Great British Bake Off

I'm lowkey disappointed in u
But also the fact that u are not a robot is relieving
But also now I have found a weakness in ur armour
U fall for nerdy attractive men
You lowkey still have feelings for him
Maybe u wish you could have done something:cosbyhmm:
Unfortunately your weakness will be eventually exploited
Unless become a stone cold predator
The Shining GIF

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I noticed that whenever the relationship ended without it being on their terms, they'd always go back within a month or two no matter how badly their boyfriend/fiance fucked up. All it took was a little love-bombing, gifts, cliché "I've changed, I shouldn't have taken you for granted" messages and those lads were right back in the game. Again, bare in mind that these were intelligent and professional women

some of whom worked in finance, as a data analyst etc so I couldn't just chalk it up to naivete or sunk cost fallacy.

@Nak-Muay-Kru i see you are a studen of Tate? Good luck huuno

1659788381547.png

100%, I think being cheated on really bruises their ego because they're not used to rejection. Whereas we've been told to politely "f*ck off" 1000s of times lol. I could hear the excitement/glee in one of their voices when they were working things out. "My life is such a drama right now *cackle cackle*" she was legit getting off on what a soap opera the whole thing became lol. Bordem is stage 4 terminal cancer in relationships. The funny thing is that she was considering leaving him before she found out he'd been cheating :heh: :heh: :heh:

You basically friendzoned each other and then had that "a-ha" moment years later lol. I think that's something everyone who has friends of the opposite genders learns to navigate over time. You learn to compartmentalize, "yes, my friend is objective attractive, but that doesn't mean I have to f*ck them" sort of thing. Girls have a WAY easier time with it though wallahi, it wasn't until my early 20s that I could make that distinction.

Not to mention that fact that lusting after a friend just feels so gross and disingenuous, that's why I have zero sympathy for "friendzoned" dickhead guys:susp:

I always say women will check out of a relationship long before a man. Once a woman decides to end a relationship and she gets the "ick" for you, there is not much you can do to get back into them draws. My last relationship was like this and I had no clue she felt this way. However, every time I have ended the relationship, you best believe I can send that late-night "you up" text and she would reply back within minutes...

Trending

Latest posts