What foreigners think about Somali disintegration

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Then clannism came and Ethiopia got golden chance.
I see Somaliland and Puntland as provinces of Ethiopia.
Jubbaland is part of Kenya.

No one can deny this.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
A strong united Somalia is an existential risk for Ethiopia.

Regardless of who started the federalism discussions ... it's supported by Ethiopia and they will make sure to use it to further divide and decrease our sovereignty.

Your demand for autonomous power in your clan's enclave will just push Somalia further towards it's demise.

The end goal is to get rid of the country that used to be called Somalia and probably Somalinimo in the end as well.:fittytousand:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
A strong united Somalia is an existential risk for Ethiopia.

Regardless of who started the federalism discussions ... it's supported by Ethiopia and they will make sure to use it to further divide and decrease our sovereignty.

Your demand for autonomous power in your clan's enclave will just push Somalia further towards it's demise.

The end goal is to get rid of the country that used to be called Somalia and probably Somalinimo in the end as well.:fittytousand:
Clan states and 4.5 has to be the dumbest system ever created. :nahgirl:

I infiltrated an Ethiopian version of Somalispot, (This site is dead and has awful design) Mejera, and came across a thread about Somalis and their disintegration. View attachment 23153View attachment 23154View attachment 23155 This is some of the replies. This is what @Menelik III and many other Ethiopians and forginers think about our disintegration and division.

This is only a suprise to those ignorant of our history. I'm not angry at Ethiopia or Kenya, they are only doing what we should've been doing. It's a dog eat dog world, and Somalia is more vulnerable than a baby antelope. To all the qabilist on this website, our enemies see as all as the same. If you think Ethiopia well help your little clan enclave think again.

@waraabe
@horumar
@Cognitivedissonance
@PuntiteQueen
@Warsheekh

Stop the Qabyalad!

IMG_20170714_133850.jpg

slow-lol-zoom.gif

If it took some post of a Xabashi to wake you up to the obvious realities to anyone with even an atom weight of intelligence your nothing more then an utter idiot and part of the problem, because you will as quickly forget this and continue pressing that collective self destruction button.

This is only a suprise to those ignorant of our history. I'm not angry at Ethiopia or Kenya, they are only doing what we should've been doing. It's a dog eat dog world, and Somalia is more vulnerable than a baby antelope. To all the qabilist on this website, our enemies see as all as the same. If you think Ethiopia well help your little clan enclave think again.

@waraabe
@horumar
@Cognitivedissonance
@PuntiteQueen
@Warsheekh

Stop the Qabyalad!
Ethiopia? Weren't you the ones that called them to your country? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk don't try it.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

@waraabe
@horumar
@Cognitivedissonance
@PuntiteQueen
@Warsheekh

Stop the Qabyalad!
How am I a qabiliste :bell:

And if you can't prove that I am a qabiliste then you're a qabiliste for your malice & slander, ill will towards me naaya :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending