The biggest Somali army in Africa!

We shall do IDF style conscription!:denzelnigga:I'm fuming

Cutting all khat supplies into all
Regions, and preparing our ppl
To take back Ogaden and NFD
Insha'Allah

:rejoice: :rejoice:@Cognitivedissonance
What do you say?

Yaaas queen, let's unite and build an east African super power :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

You had the upper hand, mountains, superior army and more population since Axmed Gurey's time but still he conquered 3/4 of your lands. Even in 77' you fleed like cowards, leaving your TANKS behind and hiding in your highlands.

The war has led to the deaths of millions of Somalis, but I'm sure you couldn't care less. Somalia only occupied 2/3 of Ogaden, but within a month lost all of it with the destruction of its entire army. How sad are you to glorify a war you lost. Now Ethiopia and the rest of Africa is in your country doing work on your women. Accomplishments on accomplishments...:chrisfreshhah:

The war has led to the deaths of millions of Somalis, but I'm sure you couldn't care less. Somalia only occupied 2/3 of Ogaden, but within a month lost all of it with the destruction of its entire army. How sad are you to glorify a war you lost. Now Ethiopia and the rest of Africa is in your country doing work on your women. Accomplishments on accomplishments...:chrisfreshhah:
Ethiopias 4th division army the largest and strongest in the amxaaro army was completely wiped out in 2 weeks by the SNA ( my dad killed few amxaaras himself in godey) :siilaanyolaugh:

I infiltrated an Ethiopian version of Somalispot, (This site is dead and has awful design) Mejera, and came across a thread about Somalis and their disintegration. View attachment 23153View attachment 23154View attachment 23155 This is some of the replies. This is what @Menelik III and many other Ethiopians and forginers think about our disintegration and division.

That's how all Xaarbashis feel, but the problem is Somalis hate each other too much to see that.

I used to introduce the "Sabaayad Wrap" to the PAHGs since they were tired of the "Injera roll" but a Xaarbashi will always be a Xaarbashi.

anyway thanks to hawiye retardedness habeshis don't have to worry about Somalia for the foreseeable future. they have 50 million Oromos to worry about. making Afan Oromo equal to Amharic is just the beginning.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
After reading what these filthy Ethiopians have been saying, I say
Let's get our shit together and build
The biggest Somali army in Africa!

We shall do IDF style conscription!:denzelnigga:I'm fuming

Cutting all khat supplies into all
Regions, and preparing our ppl
To take back Ogaden and NFD
Insha'Allah

:rejoice: :rejoice:@Cognitivedissonance
What do you say?
HYT are you really going to let politics dictate our friendship bun cyber I thought you were my nigga for real, I guess you live & you learn:ohlord:

Thats the problem. When we are are just about to win other powers get involved. Furthermore in 2006 war you had us and uk air support but still lost countless of soldiers. In fact there is a video interview done by aljazeera where meles zanewi simply refused to state the casualties on their side.

Problem is Ethiopian has millions and millions of piss poor disease ridden people it will never feed. For them giving oromos men aks and sending them to somalia to die is actually money saved.

censored is just a small problem compared to the censored problem in the South.

I've come to the conclusion that many Somali feel censored for the same reasons that White people fear black people.

It is of a reverse racism from the minority that they used to abuse and enslave.

Only it is not reverse racism but karma :damedamn:

You mean hutuland sxb... that will not happen trust me :umad:
Ethiopians:
>we should not allow Somalis to reunite and put a claim on their of territory on their neighbouring countries
You and @doroafels
>pushing the qabyaalad meme
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts