What foreigners think about Somali disintegration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I infiltrated an Ethiopian version of Somalispot, (This site is dead and has awful design) Mejera, and came across a thread about Somalis and their disintegration.
IMG_2234.PNG
IMG_2235.jpg
IMG_2236.jpg
This is some of the replies. This is what @Menelik III and many other Ethiopians and forginers think about our disintegration and division.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I saw this a while ago. They see the existence of Somaliland as also helping they're agenda. They know a united Somalia will be dominant in Africa nacalat kutaale

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Well this has never been a secret infact ethiopia was against Djibouti independence as well.
Djibouti was going to reunite with Somaliweyn, but the French rigged the votes and expelled/killed Somalis who were for uniting with Somalia and imported afars to Djibouti.

What you guys don't understand is Ethiopia isn't afraid of Somalia per say, it's just a war will lead to poverty, destruction, and deaths. Ethiopia is far superior to Somalia in all aspects of war. We support Somaliland because it's the best option for a peaceful Horn. This is something Somalians don't understand, how peace can benefit the entire region. Ethiopia will remain the strongest in east Africa, it's only growing in strength and development. Those comments aren't really secrets. If Somalia dropped all claims of the sovereignty of other nations then we would have no issues and would stop destabilizing Somalia.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
What you guys don't understand is Ethiopia isn't afraid of Somalia per say, it's just a war will lead to poverty, destruction, and deaths. Ethiopia is far superior to Somalia in all aspects of war. We support Somaliland because it's the best option for a peaceful Horn. This is something Somalians don't understand, how a peace can benefit the entire region. Ethiopia will remain the strongest in east Africa, it's only growing in strength and development. Those comments aren't really secrets. If Somalia dropped all claims of the sovereignty of other nations than we would have no issues and would stop destabilizing Somalia.
Ethiopians has to be the most coward fighters in the world. Get off my thread. :drakewtf: Why are woyanes in our site?

After reading what these filthy Ethiopians have been saying, I say
Let's get our shit together and build
The biggest Somali army in Africa!

We shall do IDF style conscription!:denzelnigga:I'm fuming

Cutting all khat supplies into all
Regions, and preparing our ppl
To take back Ogaden and NFD
Insha'Allah

:rejoice: :rejoice:@Cognitivedissonance
What do you say?

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
You tagged me, are you stupid? Ethiopians are the strongest in Africa. You can cry all you want, but it won't change anything at the end of the day.
You had the upper hand, mountains, superior army and more population since Axmed Gurey's time but still he conquered 3/4 of your lands. Even in 77' you fleed like cowards, leaving your TANKS behind and hiding in your highlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts