Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
So you don't want to unite my country
With yours to defeat our enemies?

:gucciwhat: Did you read what they said?
You think we are two different countries cause a European came to our land and drew a line & divided & conquered us I believe there's only Somalia and I recognise somaliland as a federal state of Somalia and I am from Puntland state of Somalia so we're from the same country abaayo macaanay sonkoray malabay:friendhug:

The war has led to the deaths of millions of Somalis, but I'm sure you couldn't care less. Somalia only occupied 2/3 of Ogaden, but within a month lost all of it with the destruction of its entire army. How sad are you to glorify a war you lost. Now Ethiopia and the rest of Africa is in your country doing work on your women. Accomplishments on accomplishments...:chrisfreshhah:

The Cubans and Americans helped you
Win that war, it is not a secret that
We would've won, had it not been
For them.

USDF is coming soon Insha'Allah
We shall see how you will get out
Of this one!

One Somali man and woman equals 100 Ethiopians

We are a force to be reckoned with,
United, you stand no chance!

:pacspit: Why are you still on this
Site?

Get the f*ck out of here!

You think we are two different countries cause a European came to our land and drew a line & divided & conquered us I believe there's only Somalia and I recognise somaliland as a federal state of Somalia and I am from Puntland state of Somalia so we're from the same country abaayo macaanay sonkoray malabay:friendhug:
Inshallah Banadir state of Somalia and will bring the whole country together and the capital will be moved to Hargaisa

:fittytousand:

Okay what do you propose we do?

These filthy Ethiopians are out of
Control....

:lawd: I want their blood to
Soak the land and to sterilise the
Woman! :rejoice: I want them
To become extinct!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Inshallah Banadir state of Somalia and will bring the whole country together and the capital will be moved to Hargaisa

:fittytousand:
Wallahi I was face timing my cousin in Mogadishu today & he was telling me there's many people from the diaspora from every tribe reclaiming their homes & renovating selling them. He tells me that's why there's many human bombs going off everyday cause the moryaans don't want to evacuate the homes they've stolen but Allah is a just God don't you think?

Wallahi I was face timing my cousin in Mogadishu today & he was telling me there's many people from the diaspora from every tribe reclaiming their homes & renovating selling them. He tells me that's why there's many human bombs going off everyday cause the moryaans don't want to evacuate the homes they've stolen but Allah is a just God don't you think?
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Okay what do you propose we do?

These filthy Ethiopians are out of
Control....

:lawd: I want their blood to
Soak the land and to sterilise the
Woman! :rejoice: I want them
To become extinct!
First of all go to hargaisa and remove that plane that's there from siad barre dictatorship regime & replace it with an Ethiopian war plane. Start teaching Isaac kids that Somalis are your brothers & habesh are the enemies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Yeah my Family is already there rebuilding all the houses and evacuating all the squatters. Xamar shall become prosperous again

waraabe

Your superior
:cryinglaughsmiley:

-it's the evil xabashi again , focus at them while I stab you in the back again :russ:

Tell that shit to someone who cares :camby:

First of all go to hargaisa and remove that plane that's there from siad barre dictatorship regime & replace it with an Ethiopian war plane. Start teaching Isaac kids that Somalis are your brothers & habesh are the enemies.

We already hate Ethiopians!

Don't bring my clan into this shit.

All your focused on, is this QABIL
Stuff.

I'm proposing a united Somali empire,
To combat our mutual enemies.

I'm done discussing anything with you!

:pacspit:

Why do u ladies get mad about Benadir state I thought y'all loved federalism? :faysalwtf:

And why are u taking shots at dead suicide bombing victims? :faysalwtf:

waraabe

Your superior
We already hate Ethiopians!

Don't bring my clan into this shit.

All your focused on, is this QABIL
Stuff.

I'm proposing a united Somali empire,
To combat our mutual enemies.

I'm done discussing anything with you!

:pacspit:

He isn't full Somali, he people have Anglo Saxon blood (remember sir Douglas) which would explain why they are the fifth column :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending