What ethnicity/race would you want to be if not Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see myself anything but Somali.

But this thread is perfect for all the Arab/Cadaan wannabes. Now you "blackpilled" self haters can daydream about your desired "high IQ" race, and imagine what it feels like to be one of them. :rejoice:Go on guys. Don't be ashamed of it :)
Hardly anyone said anything African smh they all jumped to the pasty Euros and Asians

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Hardly anyone said anything African smh they all jumped to the pasty Euros and Asians
Black people in general suffer from inferiority complex thats why you will find black women bleaching their skin and wearing european and asian hair hats

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
You are clearly suffering from inferiority complex you as a black samaale woman want to be white Spanish woman
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes you yourself have a complex and wish you were arab instead of a black samaale
Alhamdulillah I know my roots I have been to the grave of my ancestor ismail al jebarti in yemen

“Madaxweynihii hore ee DFKMG ee Somaliya oo hadda ku sugan dalka Yemen ayaa boqday qabrigii ismaaciil jabarti, ayadoo la sheegay in uu booqasha ku maraya deegaano badan oo ay dagaan reer jabarti isxaaq asagoo lakulmyaya odayaasha iyo cuqaasha.

Cabdulaahi Yuusuf waxa uu booqday qabri qadiimiga ah oo uu ku aasanyahay jabarti isxaaq (isamacil jabarti), sida ka muuqata sawirka hoose. Waxaana taas lagu macneeyey in ka dhabaynayo war uu horay usiiyay idacadaha dalka yemen oo uu sheegay inuu kasoo jeedo dalka yemen, isagoo laga soo xigtey in uu yiri Yemen waxaa ku aasan odaygii ay ka soo jeedaan beelo dega Soomaaliya oo c/laahi Yusuf ka soo jeedo, oo odaygii dhalay uu tegey ka wadanka yemen magaalada XATRAMUUT aadeyna Soomaaliya.

isx121.jpg

isx11.jpg

isx10.jpg

http://somalitalk.com/2009/feb/28feb909.html

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Alhamdulillah I know my roots I have been to the grave of my ancestor ismail al jebarti in yemen

“Madaxweynihii hore ee DFKMG ee Somaliya oo hadda ku sugan dalka Yemen ayaa boqday qabrigii ismaaciil jabarti, ayadoo la sheegay in uu booqasha ku maraya deegaano badan oo ay dagaan reer jabarti isxaaq asagoo lakulmyaya odayaasha iyo cuqaasha.

Cabdulaahi Yuusuf waxa uu booqday qabri qadiimiga ah oo uu ku aasanyahay jabarti isxaaq (isamacil jabarti), sida ka muuqata sawirka hoose. Waxaana taas lagu macneeyey in ka dhabaynayo war uu horay usiiyay idacadaha dalka yemen oo uu sheegay inuu kasoo jeedo dalka yemen, isagoo laga soo xigtey in uu yiri Yemen waxaa ku aasan odaygii ay ka soo jeedaan beelo dega Soomaaliya oo c/laahi Yusuf ka soo jeedo, oo odaygii dhalay uu tegey ka wadanka yemen magaalada XATRAMUUT aadeyna Soomaaliya.

isx121.jpg

isx11.jpg

isx10.jpg

giphy.gif

These are your people.

isx121.jpg

isx11.jpg

isx10.jpg

Look at the black samaales in those pictures compared to the Yemenis (real arabs) there is absolutely zero resemblence you are not arab

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Look at the black samaales in those pictures compared to the Yemenis (real arabs) there is absolutely zero resemblence you are not arab
If you as a samaale black african man has a baby with a white european woman will the baby come out white :draketf:

My great grandmother is a black african samaale woman hence why ismail al jebarti are more darker in complexion that other arabs in the Arabian peninsula who are not mixed with black Africans

If you as a samaale black african man has a baby with a white european woman will the baby come out white :draketf:

My great grandmother is a black african samaale woman hence why ismail al jebarti are more darker in complexion that other arabs in the Arabian peninsula who are not mixed with black Africans
So if you guys are arabs and the rest of us are black samaales why do we all look exactly the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts