What other forums do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Is Orojackson a one piece forum?

Yh it's a great site man. I started off on mangafox but I moved to orojackson. Its solely one piece manga. The discussion, prediction and theories are gold man. You should give it a try (thats if you read one piece):yacadiim:

I only have an accout on SSpot but I browse

Nike Talk
TheColi
TheApricity
EDF2
somnet

Somalispot and somnet tend to have the same sought of threads so I don't use it that much. But I sometimes go through the old inactive threads.

What boards?:mjlaugh:

Explains what? I am simply an old man with desires. Nothing strange whatsoever.:ahh:

We seek refuge in God from certain desires brother. If we were to follow everything that comes into our mind, the world wouldn't be normal. I pray for all of us to be guided.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
@Aaegal @ItsHanna

I just watched a 10 year old get stabbed to death :dwill:

wtf is wrong with you people?

It's not for the faint hearted. I don't go there everyday and watch a bunch a videos. I visit that subreddit maybe once a month. If anything it encourages me to be more aware of my surroundings and I have in the best paused some of the videos in pure disgust. The ISIS videos are the worst because they all seem to be a fucking production the videos are in 1080p.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I know the mods read the threads but do you @Kaleel?

No but I watched the anime. I enjoy discussing anime with other like minded people.

You should read the manga man. The anime is dragged out. I dropped the anime, its too slow paced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending