What ethnic group would you marry beside Somalis?

What ethnic group would you marry from beside Somalis?

• White

• Black

• Arab/North African

• Indian/South Asian

• East Asian

• Cushites/Horner

• Latinos

• Turkish/Persian/Central Asian

• Aboriginals

• Others

Results are only viewable after voting.
If it isn't somalis. Then our north african brothers. Like tunisian and moroccan. Then probably other arabs. Syrians got some lit girls.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Whichever ethnicity seems to have the closest culture so there is no incompatibility. The ethnicity doesn't really matter too much as there are beautiful women from all ethnicities. The dealbreaker is religion and ethnicity. I don't want to argue over how to raise the kids, what can be worn outside etc.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
One thing about Ajnabi women they don't demand these absurd 30k mehr
my dear xaliimos cut the brothers some slack because that's not the foundation of relationship you are moving like your placing investment bids
Waa yaab

Before I was just a iskaabulo scratching his head due to the scarcity of Xaliimos here despite the plight , I took a life decision and travelled to Zambia
since xaliimos there were lining up to SA Geeljire truck drivers demanding these absurd 30k mehr , and none of them were that attractive but I didn't let that discourage me
As long as she fitted the criteria I was looking for
A decent xaliimo with Akhlaaq and Asluub , not necessarily about her looks it's all about if she's beautiful from the inside and out and know how to fill her husband's belly kkkk
It was like a speed date
before I get to know her 30k ayey la soo booday
Waan yaabay aniga gacmaha madaxayga heysta ayaan soo laabay ileen they'll drain your pockets dry
I returned with dissapointment and mission failed
I didn't let that determine my fate because I didn't want these thoughts to distract my work
Then one SA geeljire who was married to a half cast Zulu said to me " war Rastoole nin waalan baa tahay you already look indistinguishable from the locals with your dreadlocks and you definetely sound like one
ma local lady iska guursatid forget about these ridiculous demands from xaliimos sxb"

I looked at him with disgust and I took his words as an insult and never spoke to him again

But the brother was fucking right, how could have I not figured that one out , why was I in silic and rafaad mode back and forth scanning for xaliimos when there's plenty attractive women here

I started dating Ajnabi
women
and forgot all about xaliimos
My life changed forever in a good way though
I'm in my third year relationship with a Cape Verdean women
Waa Bilaahi Tawfiiq

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
She actually isn't ver hot. She looks like a mix between bantu and indians.

WTF that is in deed ugly as hell, acuudi bilaah, this shows men have different weird taste in women, what you find disgusting is sexy to some of us.
:ohlord:

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
As the title says, If there was no Somali girls/guys around hypothetically speaking, what ethnic group would marry from?

I would personally marry from India, their women have almost the same qualities as our girls and they are mostly supportive and family oriented and ofcourse submissive.

Eritrean or northern Sudanese