What ethnic group would you marry beside Somalis?

What ethnic group would you marry from beside Somalis?

• White

• Black

• Arab/North African

• Indian/South Asian

• East Asian

• Cushites/Horner

• Latinos

• Turkish/Persian/Central Asian

• Aboriginals

• Others

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
As the title says, If there was no Somali girls/guys around hypothetically speaking, what ethnic group would marry from?

I would personally marry from India, their women have almost the same qualities as our girls and they are mostly supportive and family oriented and ofcourse submissive.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
As the title says, If there was no Somali girls/guys around hypothetically speaking, what ethnic group would marry from?

I would personally marry from India, their women have almost the same qualities as our girls and they are mostly supportive and family oriented and ofcourse submissive.
Bro I really like Indian girls too, they’re very shy, submissive, supportive, comforting and will laugh at everything you say. But I’m not willing to deal with the racist BS of her family. Not tryna turn my marriage into a Bollywood movie
:comeon:

@Macalin M , Great minds think alike :yousmart:
1590181896602.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Bro I really like Indian girls too, they’re very shy, submissive, supportive, comforting and will laugh at everything you say. But I’m not willing to deal with the racist BS of her family. Not tryna turn my marriage into a Bollywood movie
:comeon:

Indians in India are not racists but the once in the west are since they consider themselves the high class society of India, Walahi when I was in India there was a whole neighborhood of Somalis with Indian wives.

I remember this old Lander guy came over to India to marry a young Indian wife and the Somali run match makers lined him up for 50 Indian women to choose from, the old dude intention was to enjoy her for few months and ditch her but things change after marriage when he was impressed how loyal and submissive she was, he sponsored her to UK and she had many kids for him.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
If she looks good and has a great personality I don't really care about her race
Your children will call you an abeed. :damn:
"Baba why is mama saying I'm not carab? I'm clearly banu Hashim why does she hate me"

Like uncle ruckus's beginnings in the bø0ndocks:wow:

Indians in India are not racists but the once in the west are since they consider themselves the high class society of India, Walahi when I was in India there was a whole neighborhood of Somalis with Indian wives.

I remember this old Lander guy came over to India to marry a young Indian wife and the Somali run match makers lined him up for 50 Indian women to choose from, the old dude intention was to enjoy her for few months and ditch her but things change after marriage when he was impressed how loyal and submissive she was, he sponsored her to UK and she had many kids for him.

Poor girl, Allah saved her from that man's cruel intentions. :susp::farmajoyaab: