What does this Ethiopia+Eritrea unity mean for Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Amxaars killed all my grandfathers brothers they(habesha) are the only people i actually hate. Expecially amxaars.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why did I get the thumbs down? What did I say that is so offensive?

Choke on your hatrade you petty, spiteful people

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@Knowles What's this? You're offended over me talking negatively about the nature of Somalis? Did i move into your space uninvited or something? :damnmusic:

Farm

VIP
Smaller successful state kulaha. Countries like Somalia are resource dependent sxb. See how successful you'll be splitting it all up. Not very.

Plus you'll be weak defense wise. Our neighbors will smack us around for centuries to come. We'll forever be under the influence of stronger nations.

So what’s the solution here? We just stay stuck together as a big failed state while we are being pushed around by foreigners regardless?

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
:salute:This is great news for Somalia. Ethiopia just threw out the consulate of Somaliland and they will have access to the Red Sea. :lolbron:So Berbera just lost most of its importance. :ahh:President Ahmed will come directly to Somalia if he wants to make deals with Somaliland.
I really respect you now, I will stop being racist.

Smaller successful state kulaha. Countries like Somalia are resource dependent sxb. See how successful you'll be splitting it all up. Not very.

Plus you'll be weak defense wise. Our neighbors will smack us around for centuries to come. We'll forever be under the influence of stronger nations.
Where are u from in Somalia?

Somalis are incapable to sort out their problems. The angry, arrogant, prideful and intolerant nomad characteristics is only satisfied in knocking out his opponents than negotiating with them for a peaceful solution.

Ethiopia is going the extra mile in this outreach to Eritrea just to maintain its economic growth unhindered. Wars and rebellions demand heavy cost in military expenditure and thus decided to spend it on their people to alleviate poverty, poor health, provide clean drinking water, electricity, further develop their infrastructures and combat illiteracy. Furthermore, a poor and desperate Eritrea raises only the level of insecurity for Ethiopia. Therefore, dealing with Eritrea constructively is economically more advantageous than tensions with them. But the Somali? He will be proud if his clan government bought a military equipment like a helicopter mounted with a machine gun and would rave online against others of his tribe’s new acquisition and military prowess, while the overwhelming majority of his clan members languish in abject poverty, lack proper health care, electricity, basic infrastructure like roads, clean drinking water and schooling for their children.

Let’s not equate a savage and a civilised person.

@Black Dahlia

What do you reckon Sxb?

Last edited:
all this dishonest unity talk don't work,,its a coated tribalism. neither between ethio/eriteria or between Somalis.

Ethiopia and Eritrea have a common heritage and culture. Now that every nation in our region is united They'll pursue national interests. Plus Eritrea will definitely support Ethiopian imperialism if it gets a piece of the pie

Wlhi the 68 IQ is true. We know how politic works, but we're too arrogant to except it. We are so obsessed with Qabiil and we cannot control our emotions.

no one wants revisit the hell that was Somalia,and Ethiopia and eriteria are not goin to unite,will neva happen..its all about business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending