What does this Ethiopia+Eritrea unity mean for Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Ethiopia will tell the international community that they can lift the embargo/sanctions against Eritrea so their economy will finally be able to develop normally.

Keep in mind that Eritrea fought for 30 years to free themselves of Ethiopia. Many of them are related to people who died in that conflict. They actually hate Ethiopia more than we do so I am not worried.

Eritrea will get stronger and be able to help us contain Ethiopia's ambitions in the future.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
it means nothing for somalis 0 ogaden will weaken and be completly dissolved by the xabashi so there wont be anyone fighting for our independence, somaliland wont get their independence at all since the UN will just say reunite like ethiopia and eritrea.

Ethiopia had Eritrea embargoed because they claimed they were arming Al Shabbab Lol

But in honestly, this might be naive, but it’s nice to see good tidings of peace coming from the HOA. I wish them the best of luck.

:salute:This is great news for Somalia. Ethiopia just threw out the consulate of Somaliland and they will have access to the Red Sea. :lolbron:So Berbera just lost most of its importance. :ahh:President Ahmed will come directly to Somalia if he wants to make deals with Somaliland.

We conquered Ethiopia countless times with our little number and succeeded. We have Allah as our protector we shouldn’t fear their alliance. Back in the day subclans used deter them from invading our lands. May Allah make us brave and steadfast as our Somali legendary heroes who made the Abyssinians fear us.

I feel like this will somehow have a negative effect on Somalia. I dont trust these habeshas

trust me Somalia will also join Ethiopia in the future, you heard it here first. Even tho I would hate seeing that happen, it will definitely join Ethiopia soon.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I'm starting to think there's something genetic inside Somalis that renders us incapable of getting along.

Look at them, burying the hatchet. Like civilized men. s could never.

I'm starting to think there's something genetic inside Somalis that renders us incapable of getting along.

They understand how to come together because they come from a major African civilization laakin we have always had our tribal settlements and lacked central governance. Somali's do not understand how to govern or be governed and that is a fact. Even 1000's of years ago, the Greeks were shocked at our lack of cohesion.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
soon brother, soon:mjlol:
cq8v6a7.gif

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic

Two warring sides don't just bury the hatchet without a reason. There's an ulterior motive.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Two warring sides don't just bury the hatchet without a reason. There's an ulterior motive.

That goes without saying. It's too bad Somalis can't find any reason whatsoever in doing the same. I'm sure there's at least a thousand.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
They understand how to come together because they come from a major African civilization laakin we have always had our tribal settlements and lacked central governance. Somali's do not understand how to govern or be governed and that is a fact. Even 1000's of years ago, the Greeks were shocked at our lack of cohesion.

Central governance or planning is clearly against our nature. Cohesion is the last thing you'll find in us. :farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending