What does this Ethiopia+Eritrea unity mean for Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kodaksmiley:Somalilanders are usually the least patriotic.

You're a .5er, you should seek a better future in Yemen. Somalia is a dead corpse that cannot be revived. Take my advice, you'll thank me when Sanaa rebuilds itself again and makes Mogadishu look like shit.

I :it0tdo8:Somalia and I will never give up on my beautiful country. Bosaso and the rest of Puntland will put all the surrounding regions to shame.
You're a .5er, you should seek a better future in Yemen. Somalia is a dead corpse that cannot be revived. Take my advice, you'll thank me when Sanaa rebuilds itself again and makes Mogadishu look like shit.

I hope i won't be in the grave before this mess is fixed.

Part of me don't even think it will be fixed. We'll probably balkanize at some point. Which would render us even weaker, and make us irrelevant on the African/World stage. Can you imagine? Splitting up all that human capital into tiny qabiil states? Somalis would probably do it though.
Rather smaller succesful states than a big failed state, the faster we balkanize the better tbh.

Farm

VIP
Differentiate the ICU from Al Kebab saxiib. Sheikh Sharif and company were reasonable God fearing men who followed the religion accordingly.

ICU were USC remixed who’s military wing was called AS..don’t fall for the propaganda.

ICU were USC remixed who’s military wing was called AS..don’t fall for the propaganda.

Is that what your grandfather AY(AUN) told you? A faction of the ICU may have been AS but they didn't operate in the same manner. In fact the ICU under Sheikh Sharif was a force for peace, areas they controlled were relatively peaceful.

The South wouldve been stable it weren't for the US/Ethiopia invasion, the US sensed peace was on the horizon, so they send troops to squash any hope of that happening.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Stop the irrational paranoia
Ethiopia, Somalia and Eritrea working together=peace and economical prosperity in the Horn:it0tdo8: I don’t know why you guys are stuck in 77 and have so much hatred towards Ethiopians
We don’t have to be friends but we can work together, that is how politics works. Put your emotions aside and see the big picture:rolleyes:

Stop the irrational paranoia
Ethiopia, Somalia and Eritrea working together=peace and economical prosperity in the Horn:it0tdo8: I don’t know why you guys are stuck in 77 and have so much hatred towards Ethiopians
We don’t have to be friends but we can work together, that is how politics works. Put your emotions aside and see the big picture:rolleyes:
Are you oromo, amhara or tigray?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Rather smaller succesful states than a big failed state, the faster we balkanize the better tbh.

Smaller successful state kulaha. Countries like Somalia are resource dependent sxb. See how successful you'll be splitting it all up. Not very.

Plus you'll be weak defense wise. Our neighbors will smack us around for centuries to come. We'll forever be under the influence of stronger nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending