What does this Ethiopia+Eritrea unity mean for Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
soo many qashin ratings.

00f8f9a663d6c136faac18f8a950ae02.jpg

Central governance or planning is clearly against our nature. Cohesion is the last thing you'll find in us. :farmajoyaab:
Yup and colonialism focked us up. We were better off living the way we did in the past, it was much more peaceful.
You can't force something that is so unnatural onto people. We tried centralization and it didn't work. Federalism might work better, we'll see.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Yup and colonialism focked us up. We were better off living the way we did in the past, it was much more peaceful.
You can't force something that is so unnatural onto people. We tried centralization and it didn't work. Federalism might work better, we'll see.

Federalism would be perfect for us if we actually did it for real.

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
That goes without saying. It's too bad Somalis can't find any reason whatsoever in doing the same. I'm sure there's at least a thousand.
Nothing that will fatten the bellies of all those involved so dagaal it is. :farmajoyaab:

I'm starting to think there's something genetic inside Somalis that renders us incapable of getting along.

Look at them, burying the hatchet. Like civilized men. s could never.

The low 60's IQ isn't to far fetched sxb. South Sudan-Sudan had a summit and now Eritea-Ethiopia buried the hatchet. Waqooyi and Koonfur have work out their differences in the near future, this is getting embarrassing Wallahi.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The low 60's IQ isn't to far fetched sxb. South Sudan-Sudan had a summit and now Eritea-Ethiopia buried the hatchet. Waqooyi and Koonfur have work out their differences in the near future, this is getting embarrassing Wallahi.

Nah, the IQ thing ain't it. It's not like other African countries are faring much better in that department. There's something else wrong with us specifically. :noneck:

La Xawla

Nah, the IQ thing ain't it. It's not like other African countries are fearing much better in that department. There's something else wrong with us specifically. :noneck:
Nothing wrong tbh. Every peoples have their ups and downs in history, it's only natural. With time, things will change nothing is permanent. Somalia is changing fast and will continue to do so.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Nothing wrong tbh. Every peoples have their ups and downs in history, it's only natural. With time, things will change nothing is permanent. Somalia is changing fast and will continue to do so.

I hope i won't be in the grave before this mess is fixed.

Part of me don't even think it will be fixed. We'll probably balkanize at some point. Which would render us even weaker, and make us irrelevant on the African/World stage. Can you imagine? Splitting up all that human capital into tiny qabiil states? Somalis would probably do it though.

La Xawla

I hope i won't be in the grave before this mess is fixed.

Part of me don't even think it will be fixed. We'll probably balkanize at some point. Which would render us even weaker, and make us irrelevant on the African/World stage. Can you imagine? Splitting up all that human capital into tiny qabiil states? Somalis would probably do it though.
If they don't come together willingly, someone will bring them together with a gun (eg. Siad Barre). It's the cycle of life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending