What does Islam say about women?? My debate as a Muslim women

To be fair with Sheikh google you can now get website that have all the tafsir and commentary of all the prominent ulema of the past e.g classical interpretations such as Tabari, al-Jalalayn etc. Heck I even have one in Arabic that I bought online years ago that compiles a majority and went through it with a good friend of mine who is well versed in classical Arabic. In today's day and age, I don't really think you need a scholar as most are charlatans who charge obscene amounts of money when you can find the answers yourself.

In these peoples mind were still living in 16bc and google and technology is haram

Last edited:
Not one person in somalispot is a scholar, you must seek a better

It takes years of studying, learning a language, historical context and whole other subjects before you can describe what an ayah means Islamically. Search those things you said on youtube if you must.
Brother don't demean yourself. Buy yourself a compilation of all the classical tafsirs or if you don't want to do that there are websites that provides you, ayah, for ayah the tafsir exegesis and context of the ayah. We live in a time where we have knowledge at our fingertips and you can easily learn more about the deen yourself instead of going to sheikh tuulo who might have his own biases. The deen is very simple.

I'm conflicted more than anything.
There are no thoughts on here just personal insults or go to a scholar. The only scholar you need is someone well versed in classical Arabic if you are confused with a certain word. Every tafsir associated with each Islamic schools of fiqh or theology can be found online and is readily translated with commentary and context.

You’re an illiterate stupid btch, what does Saffiyah رضي الله عنها have to do with the fact that the story of the Prophet torturing Kinana is a fabricated report? Do you not know what weak and fabricated reports are? Go read before copying and pasting Anti Islamic recycled arguments on here 👍🏾

First of all don't call me a bit* you misogynists' frustrated lame incel thats typing from a basement as we speak right now

you probably failed in life and your angry why what god gave you ownership and full control over is being questioned and that's women

Nothing you said here made a point you and this goes against you

Screenshot - 2021-06-03T190738.966.png

Just shut up and go instead of personal attacking people

To be fair with Sheikh google you can now get website that have all the tafsir and commentary of all the prominent ulema of the past e.g classical interpretations such as Tabari, al-Jalalayn etc. Heck I even have one in Arabic that I bought online years ago that compiles a majority and went through it with a good friend of mine who is well versed in classical Arabic. In today's day and age, I don't really think you need a scholar as most are charlatans who charge obscene amounts of money when you can find the answers yourself.
How would you differentiate the truth from the lies, some if not most of these so called islamic sites contain deviance intending to instil doubts in its readers. Calling scholars charlatans just shows your character? If people who spend their lives learning and spreading the deen of Islam are charlatans, what the hell is your average muslim?

First of all don't call me a bit* you misogynists' frustrated lame incel thats typing from a basement as we speak right now

you probably failed in life and your angry why what god gave you ownership and full control over is being questioned and that's women

Nothing you said here made a point you and this goes against you

View attachment 187588

Just shut up and go instead of personal attacking people
Yes, you’re a retarded btch because you copy and paste Anti Islamic websites without fact-checking sources. The story you quoted of the Prophet ﷺ torturing Kinana for money is a fabricated report 👍🏾

Yes, you’re a retarded btch because you copy and paste Anti Islamic websites without fact-checking sources. The story you quoted of the Prophet ﷺ torturing Kinana for money is a fabricated report 👍🏾

You're arguing with someone who posted a screenshot from wikipedia lol, don't let yourself get riled up sxb.

How would you differentiate the truth from the lies, some if not most of these so called islamic sites contain deviance intending to instil doubts in its readers. Calling scholars charlatans just shows your character? If people who spend their lives learning and spreading the deen of Islam are charlatans, what the hell is your average muslim?
That's why I said you can fact check with someone who understands Arabic and now your saying that an Islamic site that offers a great service in compiling all these great classical tafsir for us contain deviance? That's some big-brain conspiracy theory bs for me. I also said most are charlatans because charging obscene amounts of cash for a sitdown with the layman who wants to ask a question and remember this is a human who has human bias. Instead, you can find for yourself what the ijma is for a solution because again I repeat myself everything is readily available and there are no excuses. I could easily say the same thing about a scholar and say they could be spouting deviance but ill take the words of the great classical scholars over some sheikh tuulo who will regurgitate the same info back to me but perhaps with a modern twist or human bias.

Another angry pedophile misogynist incel that's probably on his way to the basement to watch child por.n right now

She's probably a gaal troll who wants to create seeds of doubt in the hearts of Muslim women. Also, when she first joined, she was parroting red pill speaking points and many of us even doubted she was a woman.

If you want to stick your head in the sand and leave your deen to sheikh tuulo then be my guess. To call out these great Islamic websites that do a lot of hard work in compiling all these great scholars of the past who provide all the context and exegesis as deviance then that is some insecure bs. Sheikh tuulo or al-jalalayn/ibn kathir etc.. who have had their works poured over and assessed by individuals who have actually gone to school for Quranic studies. Instead lemme pay 100 quid for a sitdown with some Sheikh I'm sure he will find something that for 1400 years the greats scholars of yesteryear have surely missed out on. You have a supercomputer in your pocket but you will make excuses that I'm too layman to learn about my deen. Too many people on here hiding behind the big brain conspiracy that a sheikh is all you need to answer these questions.

Altafsir.com – Tafsir al-Jalalayn - تفسير الجلالين one of the many sites available with great translations provided by people with actual doctorates in quranic studies and not sheikh tuulo who grew out his beard and think he is an expert now.

If anyone wants a link to where you can get a physical copy (quite a big book) that has all the compilation of classical tafsirs then ill try finds the link I bought from quite a few years ago.

She's probably a gaal troll who wants to create seeds of doubt in the hearts of Muslim women. Also, when she first joined, she was parroting red pill speaking points and many of us even doubted she was a woman.
Pure undiluted gaal talking points cloaked in feminist ramblings. I doubt it's even a "she", I'm just humoring this schizophrenic tranny lol

Your not satisfied with google miya hold up

View attachment 187595

my point wasn't even about this man, but his wife that was taken by the prophet

anyway lets just leave it
How many times do I have to tell you the report is fabricated? Are you illiterate?

Also the same book you quoted, Ibn Ishaq says her husband abused her and she had a dream she would marry the Prophet. Why don’t you provide the full context? Are you being deliberately deceptive or are you just a retard copying and pasting information from Anti Islamic sites.

“…Safiya had seen in a dream when she was the wife of Kinana b. al-Rabi b. Abu’l-Huqayq that the moon would fall into her lap. When she told her husband he said, ‘This simply means that you covet the king of the Hijaz, Muhammad.’ He gave her such a blow in the face that he blacked her eye. When she was brought to the apostle the mark was still there, and when he asked to cause of it she told him this story.” (Ibn Ishaq, page 515)

“While still the bride of Kinana b. al-Rabi b. Abu al-Huqayq, Safiyya had seen a vision in her sleep that a moon dropped into her lap. She told her husband of her vision and he replied, ‘That’s only because you desire the ‘King of HIjaz’, Muhammad!’ He then gave her a slap on her face that blackened her eye. The mark of this was still upon her when she was brought to the Messenger of God. He asked her how it had happened, and she told him.’” (Al-Sira al-Nabawiyya, volume 3, page 267)

Pure undiluted gaal talking points cloaked in feminist ramblings. I doubt it's even a "she", I'm just humoring this schizophrenic tranny lol

God knows. I don't want to make takfir on her. She might be having a faith crisis. But if she is, going on a forum filled with teens who don't even know their religion properly clearly isn't the way to deal with it. @shortynextdoor many have told you to speak to reputable scholars on the issues you are grappling with. If your intentions are sincere that is what you would do. You would not go on a forum and try to misguide people and create doubt. Stop trying to creat fitnah.

Every muslim female knows we're second hand citizens and its not news so stop the show
including the culture

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
You're arguing with someone who posted a screenshot from wikipedia lol, don't let yourself get riled up sxb.
All it takes for millenials and gen z to leave Islam is one wikipedia post one tweet and one cut and paste article from non Muslim websites and they will question and leave the dean / these are the times but let them they have fed into the propaganda machine aka CNN Fox News BBC to hate Islam ever since 9/11 aka inside job it's easy to hate the Boogie man aka Islam / they did it to the Russians blacks Hispanics but the 21st century is focus on how Islam is evil and bad so let them leave let them hate ISLAM WILL BE HERE FOREVER until the last days before the day of judgement

Trending