What does Islam say about women?? My debate as a Muslim women

So your saying all those hadiths and qurans i provided is from my back pocker

Please stop lol
“Quoting” Quran and Hadiths doesn’t mean shit if you’re misinterpreting the verses out of context or using fabricated reports such as the Prophet torturing someone for money or proposing to an infant. Muslims have dealt with all these arguments on this thread if you’ve done basic research.
I looked into everything I said look into it yourself as well

I should just accept how things are and the way I'm a minority in my religion and just go:yloezpe:
You didn’t look into shit, otherwise you wouldn’t be using fabricated reports. You simply copied point by point from Anti-Islamic websites.

@shortynextdoor

1) The prophet ﷺ didn’t propose to marry an infant, that’s a fabricated source. Also Islam doesn’t allow sex with immature girls:

Ibn Battal writes:

“The scholars agreed that it is permissible for fathers to marry off their young daughters even if they are in the cradle, except it is not permissible for their husbands to consummate the marriage with them until they are prepared to safely have intercourse.”

Sharh Sahih al-Bukhari 7/172

That scholars allowed contracting a marriage to child did not mean they allowed sex with children. Physical maturity and safety were the prerequisites for lawful intercourse.

Imam Nawawi writes:

“Know that Al-Shafi’i and his companions encouraged a father or grandfather not to marry off a virgin girl until she reaches maturity and he obtains her consent, that she may not be trapped with a husband she dislikes.”

Sharh al-Nawawi ‘ala Sahih Muslim 1422

2) Surah 65:4 doesn’t refer to girls as ho haven’t reached puberty, it refers to young women who haven’t started their periods yet, menstruation isn’t the only sign of puberty in Islam or biological standards.

View attachment 187574

3) As for enslaving people in combatant Jihad, we Muslims have no issue with that.

@shortynextdoor

1) The prophet ﷺ didn’t propose to marry an infant, that’s a fabricated source. Also Islam doesn’t allow sex with immature girls:

Ibn Battal writes:

“The scholars agreed that it is permissible for fathers to marry off their young daughters even if they are in the cradle, except it is not permissible for their husbands to consummate the marriage with them until they are prepared to safely have intercourse.”

Sharh Sahih al-Bukhari 7/172

That scholars allowed contracting a marriage to child did not mean they allowed sex with children. Physical maturity and safety were the prerequisites for lawful intercourse.

Imam Nawawi writes:

“Know that Al-Shafi’i and his companions encouraged a father or grandfather not to marry off a virgin girl until she reaches maturity and he obtains her consent, that she may not be trapped with a husband she dislikes.”

Sharh al-Nawawi ‘ala Sahih Muslim 1422

2) Surah 65:4 doesn’t refer to girls as ho haven’t reached puberty, it refers to young women who haven’t started their periods yet, menstruation isn’t the only sign of puberty in Islam or biological standards.

View attachment 187574

3) As for enslaving people in combatant Jihad, we Muslims have no issue with that.

The scholars are going against the quran by saying that
there's a whole verse explaining how to divorce children that didn't hit puberty yet check yourself

“Quoting” Quran and Hadiths doesn’t mean shit if you’re misinterpreting the verses out of context or using fabricated reports such as the Prophet torturing someone for money or proposing to an infant. Muslims have dealt with all these arguments on this thread if you’ve done basic research.

You didn’t look into shit, otherwise you wouldn’t be using fabricated reports. You simply copied point by point from Anti-Islamic websites.

I'm deadd

calling ayahs and hadiths fabricated report

so we're supposed to leave our understanding of our religion to a hand full of scholars whom we don't know if we can trust or not? These scholars can have agendas that they're trying to push
Are you even muslim tho? Its always the gaals and hypocrites trying to undermine the scholars and claiming we cant trust them. Islam is a religion of jurisprudence if everyone interpreted the Quran in their own ways it would be anarchy. The Quran often speaks about people like OP trying to divert and hinder people away from the path of Allah. WOE to you op

I'm deadd

calling ayahs and hadiths fabricated report
Can you read???

Not all Hadiths or what’s written in the Seerah is authentic, some are weak or fabricated reports. You quoted a report which says the Prophet tortured someone for money or proposed to an infant, those are fabricated sources.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The scholars are going against the quran by saying that
there's a whole verse explaining how to divorce children that didn't hit puberty yet check yourself

1622732624079.png

The acts of the prophet that I question are….
and how they’re justified

•The prophet tortured a man and killed him for his treasure then married his wife?? His name was kenana ibn al-rabi if your wondering

View attachment 187532

Well he was a non beleiver so you can kill non believers you can also take their wives into sex slavery or marry them or do whatever you like to them.

Ummmm okay

•The prophet proposed marriage on an infant??
View attachment 187533
The few people that know about this choose to just ignore it including me and 80% of people don’t know this

•The prophet married his adopted sons wife??

Zayd was inslaved when he was a boy and he was given to the prophet.
The little boy became very attached to the prophet, and when his family came to the prophet to buy him out of slavery the prophet decided to adopt him instead of inslaving and announced him his son. Fast forward from prounincing him as his son to marrying his wife zaynab bint Jahsh.

•The prophet (peace be upon him) himself justified this by saying Zayd was clearly not his bioligical son.

So if I, as a man can get with my adopted sons wife does that mean I’m also allowed to sleep with my adopted daughter??
Just a question..

•The prophet married a 6 year old child and got with her at 9

Well people use to mature much faster in those time ….
NO sir the average age for Puberty for a middle eastern girl was 12 and till today nothing changed

Well child marriage was acceptable at those times…
Jesus lived way before the prophet muhammed and he never married children sold slaves nor had sex slaves.

Well she wanted to……
You mean her father wanted to even though he was hesitant himself at first too and i know all a 6 year old knows is how to play with toys not sex and marriage

Her age was actually 18 19 or 27 when the prophet married her not 9
Really now??.... 19 and 27 uno
The prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old (Sahih al Bukhari ) and sahih al bukhari is the biggest madhab that majority of muslims follow don’t argue with me argue with the biggest madhab

And there’s more which I’m not gonna add anymore

Lastly do any of you know the reason behind the prophets death?? *Everyone* “Old age and sickness”…. Oh poor baby

The prophet (peace be upon him) wiped out a womans whole family and then camptured her along with other women and children as slaves.

That same woman cooked poison food for the prophet and the sahaba that were with him that day, and his sahaba died on the spot, but the prophet didn’t because he spat out some of the food all though most of the damage was already done.

He called her to be brought over and questioned her and she said to him “you did what you did to my people, you killed my father uncles and brothers you killed my whole family and if your a real prophet this poison won’t affect you”.

The woman which her name is Zaynab bint al-harith was handed over to one of the men’s that died’s family and from there They exacted their right of blood-vengeance and killed her.

The prophet peace be upon him however died because of the poison.
"Well people use to mature much faster in those time ….
NO sir the average age for Puberty for a middle eastern girl was 12 and till today nothing changed" False.
Its well documented that the life expectancy back than was at least 30 years less than what it is today, So you are liar as well as a slanderer

Are you even muslim tho? Its always the gaals and hypocrites trying to undermine the scholars and claiming we cant trust them. Islam is a religion of jurisprudence if everyone interpreted the Quran in their own ways it would be anarchy. The Quran often speaks about people like OP trying to divert and hinder people away from the path of Allah. WOE to you op

You see what everyone on here is failing to understand is I didn't even say my opinion after every hadith and ayah I just wrote ummm okay

Its only men that are coming for me for saying something we all learned in the quran as I see because why would a man in islam even count what a Woman said

The prophet called us half brained and deficient himself :yloezpe::yloezpe:

You see what everyone on here is failing to understand is I didn't even say my opinion after every hadith and ayah I wrote ummm okay

Its only men that are coming for me for saying something we all learned in the quran as I see because why would a man in islam even count what a Woman said

The prophet called us half brained and deficient himself :yloezpe::yloezpe:
Because your references are from "Islam is a religion of war .com" that's very deplorable

It's like a laymen picking up a book on Fluid mechanics and acting like they understand kinematic viscosity because they saw a few pretty diagrams. Illusion of competence/10.
"I can interpret it better than the scholars who dedicate their lives to this" :heh:

From what I see so far:
Its only men that are coming for me for saying things that are written in the Quran and hadiths

No disagreement on a sahih hadith and quran, but disagreement on why a woman can't take orders as she should and is questioning

Last edited:
From what I see so far:
Its only men that are coming for me

No disagreement on a sahih hadith and quran, but disagreement on why a woman can't take orders as how they are and is questioning
Genitalia has nothing to do with it, f*ck off with your fedora tipping reddit "hot takes" lol. There's an barrier to entry for subversion, minimum triple digit IQ.

Genitalia has nothing to do with it, f*ck off with your fedora tipping reddit "hot takes" lol. There's a barrier to entry for subversion, minimum triple digit IQ.

So now your coming for my IQ even though nothing I said was my opinion or from my pocket??

Oh wait the prophet called women half brained so why I'm I going against a man saying what the prophet said himself?

Noted

Last edited:
Can you read???

Not all Hadiths or what’s written in the Seerah is authentic, some are weak or fabricated reports. You quoted a report which says the Prophet tortured someone for money or proposed to an infant, those are fabricated sources.

False
1 of the wives of the prophet was safiyya bint Huyayy who was the wife of kenana ibn al-Rabi
the deceased man

It looks like you don't know much of the prophets life and should study the religion more

So now your coming for my IQ even though nothing I said was my opinion or from my pocket??
You're doing exactly what alt-right fags do, lead people to a certain conclusion only to absolve yourself of any wrong-doing at the last second because "FBI stats nd shieet". Very low IQ behaviour.

Last edited:
False
1 of the wives of the prophet was safiyya bint Huyayy who was the wife of kenana ibn al-Rabi
the deceased man
You’re an illiterate stupid btch, what does Saffiyah رضي الله عنها have to do with the fact that the story of the Prophet torturing Kinana is a fabricated report? Do you not know what weak and fabricated reports are? Go read before copying and pasting Anti Islamic recycled arguments on here 👍🏾

To be fair with Sheikh google you can now get website that have all the tafsir and commentary of all the prominent ulema of the past e.g classical interpretations such as Tabari, al-Jalalayn etc. Heck I even have one in Arabic that I bought online years ago that compiles a majority and went through it with a good friend of mine who is well versed in classical Arabic. In today's day and age, I don't really think you need a scholar as most are charlatans who charge obscene amounts of money when you can find the answers yourself.

Trending