What does Islam say about women?? My debate as a Muslim women

Clearly I was against feminism, but NOT anymore :vo3yidw:
Even though a vast number of us learned the Quran we never really understood the language in itself because arabic isn't our language.
With all the respect to our religion and prophet
What Islam says about women according to Quran and the Sunna is as follows:

Men are in control of women (quran4:34)
Men have the right to beat their wives (Quran 4:34)
.Men are told your wives are a place of sowing of seed for you, so come to your cultivation however you wish and put forth righteousness for yourselves (Quran2:223). So basically women are your fields approach them however you wish?

.Men can have sex slaves (Quran 4:24)
.Men are allowed to have sex with the wives of non muslim men that they captured from war (Quran 4:24) also (abu dawud 2155)

.The witness of a woman equals to half of that of a man because women's minds are deficient (Sahih Bukhari 3:48:826) Even though this was proven wrong by science and men and women have equal intelligence but okay.

.If the prophet could command anyone to prostrate for anyone other than allah he would command women to prostrate for their husband (sunan ibn majah)
(prostrate means sujuud by the way)

.Marrying having sex with and divorcing children is allowed in Islam
Screenshot (99).png

In this surah Allah talks about how men should divorce children as young as ones that didn't reach puberty age yet because it was asked since women are divorced when 3 monthly cycles go by in islam what about women that don't get period and Allah put them in 3 category
1) Women who don't get period because of pregnancy's 2) women who don't get period because of young age and immaturity even though thats a child not a woman
and 3) women who dont get period because of older age. Knowing the average girl hit pubity at 11 and still does so how young will a man go a 3 year old a 4 year old? just a question.

. A man has a right to please himself and get as many women as he likes>>> "marry those that please you of women 2 or 3 or 4 but if you fear to be just ( meaning financially not capable) then one or those your right hand possesses "(meaning the sex slaves) ( Quran 4:3)

And people sugarcoat this instead of taking it how it is by saying well a man cannot get other wives if his wife does not agree
False no source is available
Well a woman can divorce if her husband takes more wives

False a woman can't simply initiate divorce in islam she can only ask for it if the man has clear flaws such as he's religiously weak or sexually impotent not polygamy which is something he has a right for.
last time I checked which was an opinion of a woman in islam didn't matter in society or pretty much her life.

.Women can't be rulers or make decision's in society I'm guessing because of their deficient minds again.... >>> The prophet said a nation with a woman ruler will never succeed (sahih al-bukhari narrated by abi bakr) *Queen Victoria and Elizabeth hold my crown*

. From this hadith a man can simply divorce his wife without any valid reason >>> The prophet ordered a man to divorce his wife that he loved simply because the mans father didn't like her ("A woman was my wife and I loved her, but umar hated her (umar is his dad btw) he said to me divorce your wife, but I refused he then went to the prophet and the prophet said divorce her") (Abu dawud 42:5119) :(

I simply wrote down what I read in the Quran and in Sunna about women, and backed it all with proof you can check for yourself I just wanna see the Somalis on here's view

The acts of the prophet that I question are….
and how they’re justified

•The prophet tortured a man and killed him for his treasure then married his wife?? His name was kenana ibn al-rabi if your wondering

Screenshot (100).png

Well he was a non beleiver so you can kill non believers you can also take their wives into sex slavery or marry them or do whatever you like to them.

Ummmm okay

•The prophet proposed marriage on an infant??
Screenshot - 2021-06-03T012427.347.png

The few people that know about this choose to just ignore it including me and 80% of people don’t know this

•The prophet married his adopted sons wife??

Zayd was inslaved when he was a boy and he was given to the prophet.
The little boy became very attached to the prophet, and when his family came to the prophet to buy him out of slavery the prophet decided to adopt him instead of inslaving and announced him his son. Fast forward from prounincing him as his son to marrying his wife zaynab bint Jahsh.

•The prophet (peace be upon him) himself justified this by saying Zayd was clearly not his bioligical son.

So if I, as a man can get with my adopted sons wife does that mean I’m also allowed to sleep with my adopted daughter??
Just a question..

•The prophet married a 6 year old child and got with her at 9

Well people use to mature much faster in those time ….
NO sir the average age for Puberty for a middle eastern girl was 12 and till today nothing changed

Well child marriage was acceptable at those times…
Jesus lived way before the prophet muhammed and he never married children sold slaves nor had sex slaves.

Well she wanted to……
You mean her father wanted to even though he was hesitant himself at first too and i know all a 6 year old knows is how to play with toys not sex and marriage

Her age was actually 18 19 or 27 when the prophet married her not 9
Really now??.... 19 and 27 uno
The prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old (Sahih al Bukhari ) and sahih al bukhari is the biggest madhab that majority of muslims follow don’t argue with me argue with the biggest madhab

And there’s more which I’m not gonna add anymore

Lastly do any of you know the reason behind the prophets death?? *Everyone* “Old age and sickness”…. Oh poor baby

The prophet (peace be upon him) wiped out a womans whole family and then camptured her along with other women and children as slaves.

That same woman cooked poison food for the prophet and the sahaba that were with him that day, and his sahaba died on the spot, but the prophet didn’t because he spat out some of the food all though most of the damage was already done.

He called her to be brought over and questioned her and she said to him “you did what you did to my people, you killed my father uncles and brothers you killed my whole family and if your a real prophet this poison won’t affect you”.

The woman which her name is Zaynab bint al-harith was handed over to one of the men’s that died’s family and from there They exacted their right of blood-vengeance and killed her.

The prophet peace be upon him however died because of the poison.

At first, you had me thinking that you’re a Farax masquerading as a Xalimo, now I’m fully certain that you’re an ajnabi troll. :ayaanswag:

You can't agree with a woman in islam because at the end of the day that would question your masculinity and look all of the favors you got in our religion and culture

Only a kaafir says the stuff that you have said

B
guys actually educate her instead of calling her kuffar.

Nah at the end of the day i know its just a bunch frustrated incels comin out of the closet in line
apparently 1 of the commenters on here was talkin about a man handing him a lollipop:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::dead1:

how is your grown ass getting handed lollipops if ur probably not 11

But any way the kaffir comment I'm clearly more Islamically educated than most of the misogynists' incels in here

but i just feel sad by how little woman are treated in islam we just have to accept it

At the end of the day why would a man side with a female in islam or society by trying to tackle female issues

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
What a text does or does not say concerning this or that, including the word of God in this case, is less than irrelevant. The actual condition and treatment of women in practice is rooted in the real conditions of the context. The hermeneutic is downstream of that. In a backwards semi-feudal, semi-tribal context (which reigns predominantly in most Muslim lands), the enslavement of women is given voice in Qur'an and hadith, they are not causative. This is why immaterial analyses of what a text purportedly means useless. It is a mystification of reality.

I just used hadiths and quran surah's that i think is not fair on women and you can all check it is accurate

You don't see me using hijab as an argue because i agree with it all though not so much on little girls that have no awrah

I'm conflicted more than anything.

Just check everything I wrote I used major madhabs and ignored the ones consider weak

At the end of the day no matter how much we see that the religion is not fair on us
we need to just accept it and go man.

Which is exactly what i'm doing i actually wish i never listened to the quran in English, because I wouldn't have these questions :yloezpe:

And lastly yall need to just tell me to stop questioning and ignore it
instead of disagreeing because your disagreeing with quran verses and hadiths right now

not something i took out of my pocket

We all know a woman is less than a man in islam and gets that treatment just take it how it is and go is what you should say to me not call me a kuffar :yloezpe:

4 Somali men gang rape a mother of 4

Screenshot - 2021-06-03T065603.504.png

Screenshot - 2021-06-03T065733.790.png

Screenshot - 2021-06-03T065829.163.png

I don't agree with religion leavers, but I also don't agree with killing and gang raping women who do

According to our religion these 4 for men didn't do any wrong and actually done far less because they should have beheaded her

Let's not turn a blind eye to how even the culture belittles us in our culture if a girl got raped the shame would be on the victim because she is no longer a virgin or even worse she would have to marry him

Last edited:
Clearly I was against feminism, but NOT anymore :vo3yidw:
Even though a vast number of us learned the Quran we never really understood the language in itself because arabic isn't our language.
With all the respect to our religion and prophet
What Islam says about women according to Quran and the Sunna is as follows:

Men are in control of women (quran4:34)
Men have the right to beat their wives (Quran 4:34)
.Men are told your wives are a place of sowing of seed for you, so come to your cultivation however you wish and put forth righteousness for yourselves (Quran2:223). So basically women are your fields approach them however you wish?

.Men can have sex slaves (Quran 4:24)
.Men are allowed to have sex with the wives of non muslim men that they captured from war (Quran 4:24) also (abu dawud 2155)

.The witness of a woman equals to half of that of a man because women's minds are deficient (Sahih Bukhari 3:48:826) Even though this was proven wrong by science and men and women have equal intelligence but okay.

.If the prophet could command anyone to prostrate for anyone other than allah he would command women to prostrate for their husband (sunan ibn majah)
(prostrate means sujuud by the way)

.Marrying having sex with and divorcing children is allowed in Islam
View attachment 187526
In this surah Allah talks about how men should divorce children as young as ones that didn't reach puberty age yet because it was asked since women are divorced when 3 monthly cycles go by in islam what about women that don't get period and Allah put them in 3 category
1) Women who don't get period because of pregnancy's 2) women who don't get period because of young age and immaturity even though thats a child not a woman
and 3) women who dont get period because of older age. Knowing the average girl hit pubity at 11 and still does so how young will a man go a 3 year old a 4 year old? just a question.

. A man has a right to please himself and get as many women as he likes>>> "marry those that please you of women 2 or 3 or 4 but if you fear to be just ( meaning financially not capable) then one or those your right hand possesses "(meaning the sex slaves) ( Quran 4:3)

And people sugarcoat this instead of taking it how it is by saying well a man cannot get other wives if his wife does not agree
False no source is available
Well a woman can divorce if her husband takes more wives

False a woman can't simply initiate divorce in islam she can only ask for it if the man has clear flaws such as he's religiously weak or sexually impotent not polygamy which is something he has a right for.
last time I checked which was an opinion of a woman in islam didn't matter in society or pretty much her life.

.Women can't be rulers or make decision's in society I'm guessing because of their deficient minds again.... >>> The prophet said a nation with a woman ruler will never succeed (sahih al-bukhari narrated by abi bakr) *Queen Victoria and Elizabeth hold my crown*

. From this hadith a man can simply divorce his wife without any valid reason >>> The prophet ordered a man to divorce his wife that he loved simply because the mans father didn't like her ("A woman was my wife and I loved her, but umar hated her (umar is his dad btw) he said to me divorce your wife, but I refused he then went to the prophet and the prophet said divorce her") (Abu dawud 42:5119) :(

I simply wrote down what I read in the Quran and in Sunna about women, and backed it all with proof you can check for yourself I just wanna see the Somalis on here's view

all of these things depends on whether you believe morality of outside or Islam or Allah. you are looking Islam from the point view of liberalism.

Trending