What do you think the 100 years of Somali beuty would look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
back on track

@Baraf i think somalis in 60's-80's were more or less similar to popular african american styles nd by the 80s they hadnt really passed 70's styles of afros big hair nd bell bottoms

40's nd 50s u could say somali men dressed like wannabe brits/italians in proper suits in the style of the somali merchant seamen

before then guuntiino macawis garbasaar normal traditional clothes

90s to present huudayd nd euro trash styles skinny jeans skinny shirts bad sunglasses- for women jilbaab for days then occassional niqaabi

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
It's a vicious cycle were we're told by our parents and elder about how beautiful light skin women are, is there then any wonder dudes chase more after light skin chicks and women bleach themselves. Dark skin girls stay winning; don't hate, appreciate.
1fdc438b2dcd9b3ff5f3ada4308bf988.jpg

This dime is like one in a million! Let's be honest, dark skin attractive Somali girl are very rare.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
This dime is like one in a million! Let's be honest, dark skin attractive Somali girl are very rare.
I've seen many dark skin buetiful girls you just are not looking hard enough mate there are ugly light skinned girls as well. I show nothing but love to my dark skin sistas

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
No wallahi brother I've seem so many beautiful dark skin sisters walk-in-closet around man it's crazy, but remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder and where not immune to society's view of it which so happens to prefer lighter skin individuals. You should reflect upon it, maybe that light skin chick isn't that goodlooking and maybe I've been sleeping on dark skin women a bit too much

Bohol

VIP
I don't want dark babies since I am light skinned myself people will think I adopted them that is properly one of the reasons
I might not marry a dark halimo.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Unfortunately I'm afraid :( my skin colour is strange lol not dark, not brown and not to light either. I'm a chocolate fudge colour :). Some days I'm caramel depending on the sun etc.
A bit of everything you say and chocolate fudge color, must be that legendary maariin I've been hearing about.
:diddyass:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I don't want dark babies since I am light skinned myself people will think I adopted them that is properly one of the reasons
I might not marry a dark halimo.
You wuss so what if your children become dark skinned wtf you should love them regardless. I'm light skinned and I sure love my dark chocolate skinned men nothing wrong with skin colour it's just a damn protective barrier which shields us from the sun. You've grown up with a white supremacist idiology. Which has unfortunately infiltrated your taste for women to loving anything that has no melanin. Soon you will want a blond haired blue eyed woman as they are considered the epitome of beauty worldwide. My advice Mr is to go date a white woman it will be better for us you lack the self esteem to handle any coloured woman.

@Nin xun hey I'm not cinnamon as that's maariin I'm slightly lighter than that... it's hard to explain my skin colour it's yellowy haha :D imagine butter fudge that's my equivalent colour.

Bohol

VIP
@EternalLightX Where did I say I prefer blonde white women?
I said I prefer something that matches my own skin color or close to it, not the extreme
of both sides (too pale or too dark). That is not self hatred but loving your own.

Last edited:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The hypocrisy of these females apparently they can have preferences but if guys have one that don't comply to them they catch feelings:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending