What do you think the 100 years of Somali beuty would look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Birds of same feather flock together. :rejoice:
I guess this depiction you highlight comes from your own personal context however not in mine mate good luck with your quest although there is endemic of skin bleachers amongst us who have sadly let society govern their own bodies. So it will be hard to find your fairer queen :/ ......

Bohol

VIP
@EternalLightX I am expert at telling who bleaches and who is natural so DW. Round and brown is my motto. :rejoice:
Even back in school days dark chicks never attracted me it was always mixed race girls (typically light brown).

Bob Marley

retired
@EternalLightX Where did I say I prefer blonde white women?
I said I prefer something that matches my own skin color or close to it, not the extreme
of both sides (too pale or too dark). That is not self hatred but loving your own.

But she is right about you contributing to the problem of women bleaching their skin.
When you say things like "I don't want dark kids" it gives some people the impression that being dark is bad.

Btw, I'm sure you got dark people somewhere in your immediate family :childplease: so tell me again how it's not hatred for one's self or his people. Are you ashamed of what you come from

Bohol

VIP
@Bob Marley I only speak for myself, people have different preferances. Besides when I say dark ( I mean very dark),
I like brown and light brown because I can relate to it.

This chick for example has very attractive skin color and I wouldn't advice her to bleach at all.

Mud-and-Musk-founder-Haweya-Ismail.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Matching skin color is just a bonus but it is personality and beauty that matters as well.
Why not have a beutiful dark skinned woman who has a golden personality and who will look after your children with love and passion give these women a chance it is not their fualt they were born dark its a biological and ancestral liniage that depicts our skin colour. One example is location, we are from africa near the equator as well hence why black skin is the majority. So let us not be ignorant and give these young girls a try

Bob Marley

retired
@Duke of Harshaw There's nothing wrong with having a preference,
it's just the "I don't want dark babies" comment that came off as self-hating to me.

We already live in a world of white supremacy where blackness is seen as bad, it's even worse when people of your own group tell you that as well

Bohol

VIP
Okay folks I apologize for the the dark babies comment, I agree it was below the belt. Dark babies are cute like any other babies there is nothing wrong with them.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Why not have a beutiful dark skinned woman who has a golden personality and who will look after your children with love and passion give these women a chance it is not their fualt they were born dark its a biological and ancestral liniage that depicts our skin colour. One example is location, we are from africa near the equator as well hence why black skin is the majority. So let us not be ignorant and give these young girls a try
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/another-spin-off-would-you-marry.8784/
:camby:

Bob Marley

retired
Okay folks I apologize for the the dark babies comment, I agree it was below the belt. Dark babies are cute like any other babies there is nothing wrong with them.
But would you accept dark babies:sureman:

You do realize that since you have dark grandparents, and the girl you date most likely has them too that there's a chance of your children being dark. It's a slim chance but it happens. I inherited my great (x3) grandmother's eye color:)

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
The bleaching phenomenon came to Somalia via the pipeline of Djibouti. Prior to the 90s there were no Lady Dianas. Somalis have a herd mentality. The rest of Africa and Asia had a jump start in the demelination process before them, they merely came to the game late, when they should have avoided the mercury-laced skin lightening products completely (imported from Lebanon). Most Somalis vary in skin tone. It's not uncommon to be from light-to-dark within a family. Features matter more. Historically, being reddish hued was considered beautiful on a Somali woman provided she had striking features, was thin with a narrow-waist and had a long neck with dark gums. Being light skinned is not a genetic advantage in the dark continent. Perhaps, some like it as a novelty. Others associate it with femininity. I beg to differ, since features (large eyes, small nose and fuller lips) make a woman more feminine, rather than hue alone.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
What on earth has height got to do with skin colour ? The two are dissimilar although there is an evolutionary element for women liking taller men dont blame them perhaps it's an element of society pressure on males to conform to a macho tall look which unfortunately is also feeding the lust for tall men.
If you can't see the similarities then don't society also also says light skin>dark skin when it comes to females but here you are ing about it being unfair while making excuse for something so similar:sheed:
Your exposing your hypocrisy everytime you post:sheed:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I can tell when someone is bleaching it just looks unnatural and weird most Dark skin girls look better natural imo

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
If you can't see the similarities then don't society also also says light skin>dark skin when it comes to females but here you are ing about it being unfair while making excuse for something so similar:sheed:
Your exposing your hypocrisy everytime you post:sheed:
Whatever no comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts