What do you think the 100 years of Somali beuty would look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Put a list of what you would think a 100 years of Somali beauty would look like?
i.e. images and explanation behind it

Last edited:

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
0020-MG-0583-Somaliland-2006-Ruef.jpg

Somalis in 2020

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Your the poison that influences women to bleach their skin fucking weakling your black stick your own kind self hater

You are very passionate. But i don't think Somali men influence Somali women's decision to bleach. I think that is partially done by other Somali women.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You are very passionate. But i don't think Somali men influence Somali women's decision to bleach. I think that is partially done by other Somali women.
Why can't they accept their skin is beutiful not at all ugly :( it's so sad

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Your the poison that influences women to bleach their skin fucking weakling your black stick your own kind self hater
You make it sound as thoe thats bad
9a99abcb-2f09-4e51-ba8f-d36d773183e9-455x294.jpg

Beyonce skin tone was perfect before she bleached but usually lighting there skin only makes them more beautiful:ftw9nwa:
bleach4.jpg

:oops:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Somali women are very insecure of their skin hence why they bleach and bleached face doesn't survive 50 years let alone 100.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Somali women are very insecure of their skin hence why they bleach and bleached face doesn't survive 50 years let alone 100.
I don't mean 100 years old, I mean within an interval of a century

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's a vicious cycle were we're told by our parents and elder about how beautiful light skin women are, is there then any wonder dudes chase more after light skin chicks and women bleach themselves. Dark skin girls stay winning; don't hate, appreciate.
1fdc438b2dcd9b3ff5f3ada4308bf988.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending