What do you think the 100 years of Somali beuty would look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont care to be honest what skin color or hair texture you have. As long as you take care of your body you are preferential.

Health is beauty to me.

Bohol

VIP
@Bob Marley I don't think so. Both of my paternal and
maternal grandfathers were brown ( I have pictures of them) and met them
when they were alive. In Somali community a lot of people are brown/light
brown naturally, it is nothing special. But some women take it over the top
and bleach their skin to pale which ruins their skin.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I dont care to be honest what skin color or hair texture you have. As long as you take care of your body you are preferential.

Health is beauty to me.

Expecptionally laid out this comment deserves a gold stick health matters over all other matters. There is nothing worse than an obese individual with diabetes waiting for his grave to unravel gosh take care of yourselves folks everything else will fall into place

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Expecptionally laid out this comment deserves a gold stick health matters over all other matters. There is nothing worse than an obese individual with diabetes waiting for his grave to unravel gosh take care of yourselves folks everything else will fall into place
Stop insulting somali women:ftw9nwa:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Stop insulting somali women:ftw9nwa:
Obesity is a life style disease Mr they ought to know better and not let their weight sky rocket unless for medical reasons then I feel sympathy for them however if it's gluttony and greed noo noo that I do not tolerate

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Obesity is a life style disease Mr they ought to know better and not let their weight sky rocket unless for medical reasons then I feel sympathy for them however if it's gluttony and greed noo noo that I do not tolerate
A life style very popular with all somali women tell your gender to stop blowing up like balloon after they have kids

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
A life style very popular with all somali women tell your gender to stop blowing up like balloon after they have kids
I can't really dictate someone's life it's very hard otherwise we would all be supermodels haha its hard it's a combination of society and finance bad food everywhere you look lol

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I can't really dictate someone's life it's very hard otherwise we would all be supermodels haha its hard it's a combination of society and finance bad food everywhere you look lol
You know am trying my hardest to get you angry but you keep giving me level headed response:francis:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You know am trying my hardest to get you angry but you keep giving me level headed response:francis:
I dont get angry my dear that's not who I am lol however I love your natural tenancy to argue it encourages a healthy debate. I am a compassionate person in reality hardly argue with anyone although I do love to troll on here lol

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I dont get angry my dear that's not who I am lol however I love your natural tenancy to argue it encourages a healthy debate. I am a compassionate person in reality hardly argue with anyone although I do love to troll on here lol
Somalis don't have healthy debate they have loud arguments where each person tries to out scream the next person while pointing fingers to get there point across:deadrose:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I think people misunderstood this topic.

Somali women Mashallah are creative and we've gone through so many sartorial changes.

We'd have different types of braided hair styles, sash, hijab styles, Afros,long hair, short curly hair etc

Guntino,the long traditional dress, western clothing, different styles of diraac.

Even our gold jewellery has changed over the time. My grandmothers generation use to wear the very chunky jewellery that's popular with ethios/Eritreans nowadays the Jewellery is smaller more modern.

Back in the day tho they would wear a huge hirsi, huge dahab necklace, angalel (gold headpiece), arm band etc

Status
Not open for further replies.