What do you think about FGM ?(Interview in Burco 🇸🇴)

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
That is wild. The prerequisites leading conversation are not something a man would have conversationally built up to unless it was his woman. I don't think most men are eager to talk about FGM in the first place. It's a weird conversation. It would be a violation of boundaries if some woman asked me about my penis if she wasn't entitled to it. kk
People are different and some refused to answer But walahi I was asking It was just curiosity But I've stopped that now
The new generation is different. If you are in a relationship for a month, she will ask you. And you will ask too It goes like this

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
so the nomads are now city dwellers you think they aren’t doing Fgm
It did not happen immediately, but after a generation in city
There are signs on the streets warning you about it Even in schools they tell us that it is bad, of course you will be affected by this
I have 4 girls that I'm their adeer my two brother refused to do it when the older women of the family came to them

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
There are signs on the streets warning you about it Even in schools they tell us that it is bad, of course you will be affected by this
I have 4 girls that I'm their adeer my two brother refused to do it when the older women of the family came to them
Well obviously men aren’t the main promoters of Fgm it’s usually older women 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

The new generation is different. If you are in a relationship for a month, she will ask you. And you will ask too It goes like this

when she tells you its sunni

Hurry Up Running GIF

NidarNidar

Punisher
That is wild. The prerequisites leading conversation are not something a man would have conversationally built up to unless it was his woman. I don't think most men are eager to talk about FGM in the first place. It's a weird conversation. It would be a violation of boundaries if some woman asked me about my penis if she wasn't entitled to it. kk
The practice itself should be banned and anyone administering it should be jailed for a min of 10 years.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Same I feel like the mothers are doing it for the sake of honour, it's up to us as men to stop this cruel practice, for men circumcision is beneficial.

Trending

Latest posts