What do you think about FGM ?(Interview in Burco 🇸🇴)

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
How do you know this? Did you do a statistics? Speak to locals. I really do think some on this forum just make comments for the sake of it.
How do you know this????
I did the statistics. By myself, when I talk to a girl, I ask her out of curiosity Do you have the old one or the new one?
Most of the answers from the South were, the old
While in the North it was the New
I asked dozens, not two or three
and This is something most men know in Somalia
The reason is that the majority of its population lives in urban areas in the north, while in the south the majority live in villages and the baadiyo
There are also Western bodies that fight circumcision in the north. For example, all hospitals that did the FGM in SL were stopped in 2012

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I did the statistics. By myself, when I talk to a girl, I ask her out of curiosity Do you have the old one or the new one?
The reason is that the majority of its population lives in urban areas in the north, while in the south the majority live in villages and the baadiyo
There are also Western bodies that fight circumcision in the north. For example, all hospitals that did the FGM in SL were stopped in 2012
You have any sources???

That is wild. The prerequisites leading conversation are not something a man would have conversationally built up to unless it was his woman. I don't think most men are eager to talk about FGM in the first place. It's a weird conversation. It would be a violation of boundaries if some woman asked me about my penis if she wasn't entitled to it. kk

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Yeah I know it probably isn’t true anyways :damsel:
Personally if a full study was done I'd love to read it but I don't believe any claims provided here. It's subjective points rather than objective reality on the ground. Regardless FGM should be banned all together, Islam came to free people of barbarity and not reinforce it.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Personally if a full study was done I'd love to read it but I don't believe any claims provided here. It's subjective points rather than objective reality on the ground. Regardless FGM should be banned all together, Islam came to free people of barbarity and not reinforce it.
I agree with you Bazed I’m not gonna believe someone on this forum especially not a biased one :mjlol:

That is anecdotal and a ridiculous way to assess things. Also as a man why are you having these deep conversations? How are all of those women so comfortable with you? It’s ridiculous.

That is wild. The prerequisites leading conversation are not something a man would have conversationally built up to unless it was his woman. I don't think most men are eager to talk about FGM in the first place. It's a weird conversation. It would be a violation of boundaries if some woman asked me about my penis if she wasn't entitled to it. kk
That’s my point as well. It’s a wild conversation for a man to have with a woman unless he’s about to marry her. How has he had that many intimate and tbh frankly conversations that violate personal and Islamic boundaries with that many women that he’s able to make a mental survey?

That’s my point as well. It’s a wild conversation for a man to have with a woman unless he’s about to marry her. How has he had that many intimate and tbh frankly conversations that violate personal and Islamic boundaries with that many women that he’s able to make a mental survey?
FOB humblebrag.

Trending