What do you Somali girls prefer actually?

I'm new to Somalispot this is my very first post.

I'm a Twitter veteran, some of you call it incel lol.

My question is what ajnabi men is on the menu now for the average Somali girls in west, I know y'all fetishised West African guys (most or alot of you who did may still do). But I want to know why girls like this go for a West African, and mention Somali guys as being down in the socioeconomic ladder when they say thing like they don't want a farax because faraxs are broke, aren't West African guys just a broke if not more? So what's the deal here?
What is your deal man?You sound like a bitter incel.West African men? What about those Fulani men not all of them...nevermind. Again madow men really got their work out for them knowing that other black men like non-black men don't want them around their women. :russ:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
i knew were an ajnabi
What?? Hes right btw
giphy.gif

What is your deal man?You sound like a bitter incel.West African men? What about those Fulani men not all of them...nevermind. Again madow men really got their work out for them knowing that other black men like non-black men don't want them around their women. :russ:

Why do you care so much about what black men think? "They will be shocked to find out", "they will think this, they will think that". Just shut up will ya!

TBH, a Somali woman can find a Somali guy who is a match for her in any combination of the above categories: education, intellect, finances, physical appearance and spirituality/religiosity if and only if that's what she wants. And he can be from the diaspora. This notion of not having enough options is more of an excuse or a cop out. Alx, I haven't had this issue. But if people like different things or are exploring outside their ethnic group then it's best to remain contentedly silent instead of passively aggressively negating their in-group in justification of their decision.
Were can we find these unicorns exactly?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Were can we find these unicorns exactly?

I would say, unicorns don't exist but imperfect beings which are highly compatible on some of the attributes mentioned above and reasonably attractive come in the version Somali. You can meet them online or through your family and friends. If you are receptive to someone from a different geographic area in the diaspora, or someone who may be a bit older or younger than your options certainly open up.

I'm new to Somalispot this is my very first post.

I'm a Twitter veteran, some of you call it incel lol.

My question is what ajnabi men is on the menu now for the average Somali girls in west, I know y'all fetishised West African guys (most or alot of you who did may still do). But I want to know why girls like this go for a West African, and mention Somali guys as being down in the socioeconomic ladder when they say thing like they don't want a farax because faraxs are broke, aren't West African guys just a broke if not more? So what's the deal here?
LOOOOL west African??? Aqas I want niin koreyan ah

Trending

Latest posts