madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Hate to brake it to ya... But you're 60% Sub Saharan African. Caucasiod? Lmao
lool no its actuelly just

45 percent caucasoid
and 55 percent african bantu

thats becosue we have ancient iranic west asian at 11 percent saxib

and also our paternal side is mostly north african caucasoid, i wont idetnify with
overpowerd Madow wowenn

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
lool no its actuelly just

45 percent caucasoid
and 55 percent african bantu

thats becosue we have ancient iranic west asian at 11 percent saxib

and also our paternal side is mostly north african caucasoid, i wont idetnify with
overpowerd Madow wowenn

Warya we arw not part Bantu we are part Nilo Sharan. Our paternal side does not matter as much btw. Overall we are still majority black. Including carries of T1a such as myself and other Dir Somalis.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Warya we arw not part Bantu we are part Nilo Sharan. Our paternal side does not matter as much btw. Overall we are still majority black. Including carries of T1a such as myself and other Dir Somalis.
where not black niyo
t1a is west asian arabs have that mostly and some europeans have that lineage and yes paternal is very important you need to read abook
if paternal doesnt matter maternal doesnt matter either in youre logic, do you need
brain surgery

and btw the nilo saharan and bantus are both negroid and originate from the same
proginator

Timo Jareer and proud

where not black you niyo
t1a is west asian some europeans have that linieage and yes paternal is very important you need to read abook

if paternal doesnt matter maternal doesnt matter either in youre logic, do you need
brain surgery
and btw the nilo saharan and bantus are both negroid and originate from the same
proginator

Well no shit Sherlock there both Negroid but that does not mean that disproves my point. That's like saying western Europeans and Arabs have basically the same genetics just because they are both Caucasian and originate from the same proginator.

T1a is a western Eurasian Haplogroup yes but my Genetics is still mostly Negroid. I am not Caucasian I am Sub Saharan African and the same is for you.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Well no shit Sherlock there both Negroid but that does not mean that disproves my point. That's like saying western Europeans and Arabs have basically the same genetics just because they are both Caucasian and originate from the same proginator.

T1a is a western Eurasian Haplogroup yes but my Genetics is still mosyly Negroid. I am not Caucasian I am Sub Saharan African and the same is for you.
am no negroid and am not black am half breed cushitic man i accept that

i dont want to identify as black beoucse north african men raped black women
so no thanks am a somali cushitic north african afro asiatic man thats how i see it

anyways we are still extremly eurasian infacct its almost half something along the lines of 45 percent o 55 percent that still mixed half breed

but for me since paternally am north african a speak a north african dialect of cushitic we are just a colony and a member of the wider eurasian north african arab world saxib

Timo Jareer and proud

am no negroid and am not black am half breed cushitic man i accept that

i dont want to identify as black beoucse north african men raped black women
so no thanks am a somali cushitic north african afro asiatic man thats how i see it

anyways we are still extremly eurasian infacct its almost half something along the lines of 45 percent o 55 percent that still mixed half breed

but for me since paternally am north african a speak a north african dialect of cushitic we are just a colony and a member of the wider eurasian north african arab world saxib
Yeah we are basically mixed half breeds. At least I can call blacks and Caucasians Crackers and Sand without being racist.:ulyin:

Also can troll liberals by identifying as Black one day and White the next.:hillarybiz:

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Average Somali genetic makeup is 60% Negorid and 40% Caucasian. Endless you are an Arab decadent or have Bantu in you those results would best match what you most likely are.
loool 60 to 40 bantu bootyclapper alert
were not just natufian and nilosaharn black
were also 11 percent iraninan caltholic

that makes us 50 percent CAUCAUSIAN AND 50 PERCENT SOMETHIN BLACK

It says here that somalis have about 11% chalcolithic iranian ancestry
http://anthromadness.blogspot.com/2016/07/somali-qpadm-models-using-new-ancient.html?m=1

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lol did u just pull that shit out of your booty hole?

Suugo scientists like u should be banned from this site :heh:

I am 100% Cushitic Somali from HOA sxb.
LOOOL hes an idiot
were not 60 to 40

becouse we have 11 percent chaltholic iraninan
thats puts the eurasian at 50 something percent to black negroid around the same

we are still
50 PERCENT CAUCASION TO AROUND 50 PERCENT NEGROID BLACK

STILL MIXED RACE

Timo Jareer and proud

loool 60 to 40 bantu bootyclapper alert
were not just natufian and nilosaharn black
were also 11 percent iraninan caltholic

that makes us 50 percent CAUCAUSIAN AND 50 PERCENT SOMETHIN BLACK

It says here that somalis have about 11% chalcolithic iranian ancestry
http://anthromadness.blogspot.com/2016/07/somali-qpadm-models-using-new-ancient.html?m=1
The f*ck? What grand elder Ayeeyo had fun one night with a ship wrecked Persian? Lmao ok we are now full on half breeds. Thanks now Cadaan's can't pull the "10%" card.:nahgirl:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The f*ck? What grand elder Ayeeyo had fun one night with a ship wrecked Persian? Lmao ok we are now full on half breeds. Thanks now Cadaan's can't pull the "10%" card.:nahgirl:
:manny: not my fault eurasian caucasians were allways superior

maybe the mongoloids were the only one to rival them

but against african negroids they were no match:mjlol:

Last edited:
becouse we have 11 percent chaltholic iraninan
thats puts the eurasian at 50 something percent to black negroid around the same

we are still
50 PERCENT CAUCASION TO AROUND 50 PERCENT NEGROID BLACK

STILL MIXED RACE
Jesus christ u people are a meme at this point
tenor.gif

Like I said earlier sxb, I am a 100% pure Cushitic Somali.

f*ck that mixed race nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending