Status
Not open for further replies.
ME NO MIXED!!

NAACALA!!!
tenor.gif

But isn’t one of your parents half Yemeni? :hillarybiz::ulyin:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Guys, our culture & ethnic identity has Ancient Eurasian roots from North Africa.

Yes we mixed with archaic Madow east africans thousands of years ago, but in the end what matters is our Paternal side only, since that's what is valued in our Dhaqaan.
I completely forgot about our dhaqaan for a bit. I now don't really care about the black side. But wait. By going by the fathers side does that mean I have nothing to do with other Somali's since my paternal side is a middle eastern haplogroup instead of a north african one? And what about the females? They don't carry any paternal Haplogroups. So are they Nilo Sharan well we are North African/Middle eastern? I am confusion.:what1:

I completely forgot about our dhaqaan for a bit. I now don't really care about the black side. But wait. By going by the fathers side does that mean I have nothing to do with other Somali's since my paternal side is a middle eastern haplogroup instead of a north african one? And what about the females? They don't carry any paternal Haplogroups. So are they Nilo Sharan well we are North African/Middle eastern? I am confusion.:what1:
You T1a guys & those also carrying J1 haplogroup were assimilated by my North African E1b1b ancestors who were the cultural/ethnic bearers of our Somali identity. In the end, your paternal haplogroup & mine are both Eurasian in origin so you're still my blood.

You T1a guys & those also carrying J1 haplogroup were assimilated by my North African E1b1b ancestors who were the cultural/ethnic bearers of our Somali identity. In the end, your paternal haplogroup & mine are both Eurasian in origin so you're still my blood.

Haplogroups don’t mean shit, we’re all the same autosomally.

Timo Jareer and proud

Wait we where assimilated? How? I thought Dir was the oldest Somali Qabiil?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My guy your ancestors where horny North Africans that rapped Nilo Saharan females. Accept it and move on. I already listed the posatives that come from this.

Stop spreading your perverse rape fantasies. No one can invade another group without their permission. And you don't even have the real narrative. How come you didn't mention the Archiac East African male and Archiac Near Eastern female which was just as likely.:nahgirl: You are either trolling or brainwashed by watching too much Roots - in turn adopting another groups plight and story. And that's not something to laugh or joke about.

Timo Jareer and proud

Stop spreading your perverse rape fantasies. No one can invade another group without their permission. And you don't even have the real narrative. How come you didn't mention the Archiac East African male and Archiac Near Eastern female which was just as likely.:nahgirl: You are either trolling or brainwashed by watching too much Roots - in turn adopting another groups plight and story.
Rape fantasies what?????
And I did not mention east african males and westerm asian females because those two did not mix to become us. East African females and Western Asian men did.

Stop spreading your perverse rape fantasies. No one can invade another group without their permission. And you don't even have the real narrative. How come you didn't mention the Archiac East African male and Archiac Near Eastern female which was just as likely.:nahgirl:
That's not possible, our Paternal side is completely Eurasian.

E1b1b, T1a and J1 are the only native Paternal haplogroups Somalis carry & they all have Eurasian origins.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That's not possible, our Paternal side is completely Eurasian.

E1b1b, T1a and J1 are the only native Paternal haplogroups Somalis carry & they all have Eurasian origins.

Haplogroup means shit. :gaasdrink: E3b is not Eurasian. J1 is not common and T1a well, that showed up after we were already admixed.

Haplogroup means shit. :gaasdrink: E3b is not Eurasian. J1 is not common and T1a well, that showed up after we were already admixed.
Ultimately, the original E3b carriers were Caucasian & resembled today's North African Berbers who are the native E1b1b carriers.

Our Paternal Eurasian ancestors looked like today's Berbers.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ultimately, the original E3b carriers were Caucasian & resembled today's North African Berbers who are the native E1b1b carriers.

Our Paternal Eurasian ancestors looked like today's Berbers.

The haplogroup existed when people likely looked like a now extinct version of SSA. :manny: Were they (neanderthals) cucked by prehistoric Africans which became bleached by eating grains with facial morphology that changed due to a change in environment. Then back migrated.

The point I'm trying to make is the rape baby fallacy is ludicrous.

Last edited:
This forum has an interesting band of characters. Some people identify as black, Cushitic, just Somali, or even only by clan affiliation. I found all this very interesting when I was a lurker.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Tell us what you identify with as a Somali living in the West, and please explain why you do!
I identify as somali Irish because of my fair skin, blue eyes and blonde hair
:dabcasar:

@CanIDimo @Geeljire lotus @Yaquub @Dalmoor @sigmund @Basra @Crow @Factz @Sheikh @Abdalla @Abdi-indhoyare @Blade1 @government @Mercury @abdiwarrior @Emily @Reiko @Zakaria Hussein @Daughter of samaale @Pureblood @waraabe @4head @SOMALI GENERAL @SomaliSteel @The alchemist @Cognitivedissonance @TheChauvinist @geeljire madaxweyne @sophisticate @Tenacious @Snake @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Ferrari @HalimaJ @Lamiis @Pastoralite @EDsomali @Timo Madow and proud @Timo jileec @Yungmulababy23 @RichEnoughForGucci @RICH @Genesisx72 @Somali psycho @SilverL @GBTarmy @jamal9 @Kaiser @redpen @CaliTedesse @kobe @AussieHustler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts