What do you identify as?

What is your identity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I identify as a pygmy from the jungles of Congo. We are the true natives of Africa
:rejoice:

twa-dancers-pygme.jpg

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I thought Somalis were Somalis? Now we are being compared with Bantus:faysalwtf: To be honest the Italian colonizers thought we were more superior than our African neighbors as we have Caucasoid facial features :francis:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I identify as a cushitic Somali
That's my identity of others want to say
Am a Arab or banter half breed they can
I don't identify as black because it's a made up identify by white people who call themselves whites Arabs call themselves Arabs and we should follow in Thier example

Somali identity is the only one that matters. However, if someone were to ask me what race/greater group i belong too then I'd tell them I'm a Cushite/Horner.

I identify as a Somali from somaliland. I always make sure to say somaliland and highlight the pirates come from Punanland State of Somalia as does some of the terrorists. I basically say everything else is an extremist shithole

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Arab iyo Somali!!!
Because my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grand Geljiree was a Arab Iraqi man!!!

Evidence you say??? Some fuckin' big ass cadaan tomb in sanaag.
:ulyin:if youre arab then why do you speak somali

and also what are you doing with somalis identifying as an arab iraqi forreighner
just go with youre iraqi brothers
:kodaksmiley:oh wait they dont accept cushitic imposters

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I identify as Sunni Muslim first. Then Somali (no shit Sherlock)
And black because that is my race.

And all that qabiil nonsense. To much lineages to list the shit gives me a massive headache.:noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts