What do you guys think of somaliweyn?

1601305787641.jpeg

Look at the ethnic borders that are currently outside somalia. Its mainly in Kenya, Ethiopia, and Djibouti. So how would we get the land back? They aren't going to give it to us politely, so maybe we go to war and not at this time though. We can defeat them a lone one by one. But do you really thing the world is going to watch us conquer ethiopia? Especially the christian world and also dont forget the arabs. All the wars we had with ethiopia yemen, libya and the gulf were either directly fighting for them or financially. So you have to ask yourself are ready to fight the world?

We cant fight kenya either because israel supports them and if you are friends with israel you are friends with america, so they wont sit by either. So again are we ready to take on the world?

Now djibouti is different, these are technically our people but do you really think the Americans, , japanese, chinese, italians are all gonna abonden their bases in the most important waterway in the world?

Sadly somaliweyn won’t form in our lifetime:jcoleno:

Somaliweyne could form but through confederacy, that way we can weave in djibouti but for now just clean and build your tuulo up, Somaliweyne is a dead project, i dont even think we inhabit those large areas in galbeed anymore.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Somalia should reunite wallahi. The only people who rule these independent territories are greedy madmen. A lot of somalilanders claim Somalia instead
1601308737219.png

I wish for Somalia to unite and stand strong together, Somaliwayn all the way. Even if everyone want to be president and have some power, we could have diffrent states like usa but under one flag.

I wish for Somalia to unite and stand strong together, Somaliwayn all the way. Even if everyone want to be president and have some power, we could have diffrent states like usa but under one flag.
I do agree that somaliweyn would be a great idea. But, our current priority is to make sure Somalia doesn’t divide. Everyone wants to become a world leader, but they don’t want to lead the people. z3zrULC z3zrULC z3zrULC

Trending